It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:21 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:10 pm 
damn that suxs... but if i see anyone doing that again ingame i will make sure that he or she gets punished... i will put them in timeout in my little black corner..... so beware...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:30 pm 

Quote:
So how exactly does he cheat in events and res kill from what he tells me he doesnt do either of those things and i believe him since i know him in real life, also the being rude thing was a two way thing i believe you shouldn't be calling people immature tw*ts theres better ways to deal with situations than that.

Anyways you can go ahead and argue the opposite of my post now as I'm sure you will.
Perhaps you should grow up a little Nervous and realise that this isn't about 'arguing the opposite of what you put', because that would imply that you have a legitimate point here, but I really don't see one. All this post is going to cover is the facts:

Your input has managed to be both unneccessary and inflammatory in this case (yet again). Well done :)

For starters, BK cheated in the last FFA I saw him in by reentering upon death and then lying about it to multiple staff members - two seers and a counselor, to be precise.

As for saying he was being an immature twat, after all the sh*t I have to deal with from players like that I stand by that observation.

Finally, I have witnessed him reskill with my own eyes; seen screenshots and forensics evidence to that effect, AND had reports of eye-witness acounts from other players and staff members.

If you are calling us all liars, then you are indeed a fool.

And yes, the above comment about certain players being undeserved of my respect is true. There are many good players here that deserve my time, effort and kindness far more.

The matter is now closed.

Seer Thassius

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3