It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:42 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: STOP SPAMMING CV
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:50 am 

I really think that having Cybervic back here would be of great help to the shard, both in terms of staff presence, player discipline and in getting some of the many outstanding issues fixed.

The problem is that whenever the guy appears in game for a second, everyone jumps on him and starts asking mundance questions and he can't even breathe.

Worse still, the moment he steps onto his messenger software a bunch of people take it upon themselves to PM him with stupid questions or to make points that really have very little to do with them.

All I ask is that, in order to take the strain off a little bit, stop wasting the guy's time by spamming him on sight.

DO NOT ask him obsidian related questions if you see him ingame for five minutes - there are plenty of staff members available for that.

Rest assured that any player issues have been and will continue to be discussed by us on your behalf.

Secondly, if you see him on AIM/MSN *DO NOT PM HIM NEEDLESSLY*. The guys messenger info has been passed around far too much and Im sure that I would get frustrated if the same were to happen to me - I wouldn't want to log on at all.

The only people that need to communicate with CV about Obsidian right now are staff - if you ease off and let us do this then things will get done infinitely faster.

I really hope that you guys have the sense and maturity to help me out on this one! Perhaps when his workload lessens we may then see more of CV again onshard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:51 am 
ok, in that case, can you help me with my banned account?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:54 am 

CV cant do that either, he doesn't have administrator access. This decision rests with BB.

I'd love to have you back but I have a feeling that spamming him via messenger will not help the case - althought I agree that you have a reason more than most to communicate with him.

Next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:03 am 
people jsut understand that cv is here for us mod's and higher powers to get questions answered taht WE cant get for YOU. WE are the middle men so ask us first. i'm in bug's and sug. yet i barly recive pm's... hmmm... cv get's bombarded.. let me know and i['ll be MORE then happy to get cracking on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:49 pm 
Thassius is god damn right. CV should just delete all these nubs pming him all the time from his messenger list so he can concentrate on problems that REALLY matter and that affect us all (kill system, etc...)

Im sure Thass and RIpper can answer as many questions and help as much as CV can. And if you need a GM, we got 1 great and one gay GM that are active nowadays. Hydro (very helpfull guy) and Subcity (a joke).

*PS* : That was a joke Sub *grins*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:24 pm 
So you trying to say everytime he is ingame he gets bothered by alot of ppl?
welll duur the problems get stacked up(the type only gmz can do)
bugs arent getting any better
AND NO MORE NECRO FOR NOW !!! =( but yet no one resolves it
and you want us to shut our mouths?
nope

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:29 pm 

1) every problem u can think of I have already taken up with CV personally

2) the necro problem in particular will not get solved by spamming CV as only BB can fix this and he is more than aware of it

3) so yes, I do want you to shut your mouth. Grow up a little and think of what is best for the shard, players and staff, rather than acting like a little kid.

And thanks to Necro for an unusually sensible response :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:11 pm 
SPAMMITY CALAMITY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:36 pm 
THASS DAMMIT i wanted the last word on the flame thread with Zurr, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:38 pm 
Site Admin

Post your ban request to Hydro, and I will take care of them, I don't know why it is that no one remembers that I'm an Admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:55 pm 

i'll never forget blinkers! i remember fighting u in the arena for fun!

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:13 am 
We dont see you much Blinks. To most you're just another inactive GM. Good to know ur alive

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]