Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:21 pm 

just fight each other...again! lol

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:06 pm 

Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaa.....WHO GIVES A F$@K. I hate when I'm reading a post and all of a sudden.............Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa If someone is using someone elses account thats up to the GM's to figure out. The only account I care about is mine. And if it got cleaned out I'd be pi$$ed. So if it was proven that hennessy did it. BYE end of story. Why do we need the bitchfest afterwards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:14 pm 

Wanna talk about fags..? you f****** came onto Zur over msn, you sick f***.. now stfu and don't talk to me, you creep me out after what I heard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:39 pm 
you guys just sound like a bunch of girls gossiping about useless shit. get your undies outa your ass and play some ultima online

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:48 pm 
hennesy was a pker so alot of people hate him but you shouldnt bring that into him being unbannned...if its true that he didnt hack or anything he should maybe be let back after 6 months like echo or whoever said and be watched carefully... maybe he wants to change?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:05 pm 

ok look ultima is a game and games r made so players cna have fun even tho this game has real ppl playin it and u talk and do shit with them it is still a game y waste ur time hating eachother play have fun fuk whoever bitches i dont no wat happened here so im not gona accuse or point anybody out but for real just play and use a game for wat it was made

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:08 pm 

Hennessy was actually already due for a ban for repeated reskilling and then intentionally pking/looting several people via use of the poison stacking bug.

Some of you may remember that I was one of them, after I had just raped him and Ken 2v1 in a ewall. He didn't like that so he decided to cheat. There were multiple witnesses and this behaviour was used against many other players.

He was also repeatedly rude to members of staff, and proceeded to make multiple accounts after his main recieved a ban - and I then preceded to ban those, too.

I had personally discussed this matter with CyberVic *long before* Urza's account was hijacked (and no, I don't think it is fair to say it was 'hacked' because this implies some kind of intelligence, whereas all henn actually did is guess the account details).

I can safely say that Hennessy will never be returned to this game after his ridiculous behaviour, because I have faith in the judgment of the higher staff.

To reiterate : Henn was *NOT* banned for being a pker. He was banned for reskilling, repeatedly abusing severe bugs in pvp, rudness to staff, stealing the accounts of other members, and being a general a$$hole in his conduct, both within the game, outside it on messenger software and on the forums.

This thread is now locked. I do not expect to have a couple of days off to find a thread once again degenerating into this kind of needless gossip.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3