It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:27 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: PM no its public
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:03 pm 
here is the so callled pm i got from zaphod

You know what Orgis? Shut up. Just stop posting. Don't get indignant because you think people are taking pot shots about you posting while drunk, it's not like it's never happened. I'm sick of you disregarding the rules and posting what you like. It may not even be you, but anytime a board name posts such crap, regardless who posted it, that person's account is watched by me. You say in the past it wasn't you (You know the incident I'm talking about) and I'm really, honestly sick of ALL the flaming and bullshitting that's been going on lately. Echo is the moderator of this forum, and you are not to disrespect him when he does his job. I don't even know what was posted originally, but if it was deemed inappropriate by the moderator for the forum, then it is inappropriate. Also, don't start up with this bullshit about Obs staff acting all high and mighty. Seriously, just don't even start. You used to be all right in my book, but now you're just getting on my nerves.

he says i constantly write bad posts
thats funny co i hardly ever post apart from tonite
hehe
funny that point isnt it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:06 pm 

Wow... I have already admitted I was wrong... and you have posted a ton of stupid shit tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:19 pm 
Quote:
Wow... I have already admitted I was wrong... and you have posted a ton of stupid shit tonight.
yes i have posted alot of stupid shit
but thats what im known for isnt it
look dude this is stupid
i dont want to argue or anything but f*** it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:23 pm 

You've said "f*** it" countless times tonight. When will you actually be serious?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:25 pm 
Quote:
You've said "f*** it" countless times tonight. When will you actually be serious?
ok i am sorry for my careless use of words
as usual i will watch my langauge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:34 am 

Your attitude on the forum has also pissed me off lately, you started on me as well - any other forum where you openly attack the head forum moderator would get you banned instantly.

I suggest you rethink your attitude. I don't know what is up with you lately but I also viewed you as a decent guy (remember it is me that chooses the new moderators although admin have final say) so it would be a shame to see you go.

Rules you have broken recently:
Quote:
1) No whining. If you have feedback, or something to say, keep it constructive;

2) No posting flames. Insluting and name-calling is not tolerated either, it wont get you anywhere;

6) Private Messages received on these Forums are to be considered private and are not to be posted publicly unless the sender of the private message agrees;

9) Not responding to or ignoring moderator warnings can lead to suspension;

10) Unsolvable problems (including bannings) a participant has with a moderator, a Game Master, a Seer or a councellor are to be discussed with Broadband in a Private Message;

Faliure to comply to any of these rules may have your post/tread moved or deleted, your post count altered downward, your account and/or IP name temporarly or permanantly banned.
Consider yourself formally warned. The above rules have been consistantly broken by many others and the same applies to them. We WILL start banning within the week if this shit continues.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]