It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:28 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:07 pm 
Today, a great staff member had the bright idea to investigate upon a case started by rumors, whispers, thoughts. It had been said that Ashes Relandi a worthless pker who though too much of himself and a bug abuser all in the same package had and used a newbed bag to save not only his regs, but also his potions, bandies, money and other precious little valuables to his wicked mind.

The staff member proceeded on asking permission for investigating further on the matter to a higher staff member who agreed and also helped in the investigation. It was probably the shortest investigation on the face of Obsidian. The bag was found to be indeed newbified and was confiscated immediately.

The higher staff member left a warning note to the pathetic macroer and bug-abuser by spawning a lovely but also very horny female Dragon inside the house.

I want to personally thank both staffs who were on the case for their great work and dedication for what is good. I once doubted one of them but no more. My mind is set. The staff member whom I first talked about is a great staff member considering the time and dedication and also the fairness(in some situations :wink: ) in his decisions.

I also want to remind that lamer Ashes whom I personally beat 2 times in fair duel(without him running out of regs unlike what he claimed) that he truly sucks in pvp. Also for those others who beat him and witnessed him claim he ran out of regs, it was another filthy lie. It was only his newbed bag. Some pvpers who truly suck usually rely on such reasons(Ashes: I ran out of regs :roll: :lol: ) when they are beaten by someone with true skill.

-I did not mention the staff members involved in this arrestation but you can identify yourselves as I encourage you to do it. It was great work and I think you should get the merite you deserve-

PS to Ashes: Yes I will take you on bla bla bla. As I have now announced to Destiny: Ashes now drops reg loot. And CyberVic didnt have to re-patch anything.

[Edited by moderator for relevance and details]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:15 pm 

LOL!
how ashes says?
WTFPWNT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:16 pm 

Mhmmmm... me and Hydro have talked about the situation and it's been dealt with. You've done two things wrong here, for starters, you're admitting to the fact you're getting inside information from staff, then publically announcing it. Not only did you announce it, but you did it with false information, without concent from the staff and rather creative parts im guessing you created yourself..?

Oh, and it wasn't a Dragon he summoned on me, it was a Wyrm, and I highly encourage you to come kill me. I carry 100+ each reg tons of pots blah blah.. come get me?? I'll be at the bridge like I always am, watchin your bitch asses runnin back into town from this "worthless pker"

[For the record : Hydro gave permission for this information to be released as it's your fault for cheating.

The players especially deserved to know why they couldn't loot you when they killed you - there was no 'inside information' compromised here.

If you cheat, you can't complain if you get caught and it becomes public knowledge. As for the innaccuracies and embelishments in Necro's account of things, these have been changed too.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:24 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
WTFpwnt!!!! wow..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:25 pm 
Point is, you got WTFPWNED!!!! by Hydro (witch you named in your post giving away the staff member who busted you).

What's that I hear? *I ran out of regs..* Puny looser :wink:
I admitted it when I got defeated. Tell you what, why dont you look at the way Nemo fights and learn from a REAL mage pvper little boy. You've got much to learn still.

PS: I'd like you to show me how good you can FS yourself (remember? I do. I was cracking up in my house. Neightbors got mad

Also I hear Kilo was killed by 3 arrows today. Thank him for the stang

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:26 pm 

Rofl.. I'm not complaining, but how was I to know you allowed him to post..? Anywho, I'm lootable now.. it's not like I died before anyways.

Necro, ask Nemo, he knows he can't beat me, and I can't beat him. Despite what you think you just called me a good pvper, because me and Nemo fight the exact same. Ask him.

and as for Kilo, he has 70 str.. wow..? 3 arrows would wtf pwn you too on Aladin.. (which btw, is spelt wrong, it's Aladdin)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:36 pm 

Quote:
Rofl.. I'm not complaining, but how was I to know you allowed him to post..? Anywho, I'm lootable now.. it's not like I died before anyways.

Necro, ask Nemo, he knows he can't beat me, and I can't beat him. Despite what you think you just called me a good pvper, because me and Nemo fight the exact same. Ask him.

and as for Kilo, he has 70 str.. wow..? 3 arrows would wtf pwn you too on Aladin.. (which btw, is spelt wrong, it's Aladdin)
not that i am proud or smth
u did died... when we all attacked when u attacked me...
so it sux i didnt had a chance to loot
but the ppl who did looted it sux no resg nothing just a robe a hat and armour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:38 pm 

lol.. Anyways.. aside from obvious lik 8v1 ganks.. I don't die.. and once I'm done with my healing and Kilo's stats are up, even those ganks won't be stoppin us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:41 pm 

Quote:
lol.. Anyways.. aside from obvious lik 8v1 ganks.. I don't die.. and once I'm done with my healing and Kilo's stats are up, even those ganks won't be stoppin us.
o.k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:09 pm 
lol necro serieus even tought i havent been around much, i seriously doubt it that you could ever beat ashes 1 vs 1
WTFPWND....?
YES you got powned.......

furthermore Kilo is one of the best pvpers which i find more people under that name and when he is trained and all i swear to you, you wont have a chance to kill him, and i promise you that on my good name.

Just wait a bit more and with Kilo and Ashy together run as much as you can couse you wont have a chance of surviving if you alrdy had one lol

Greetings of your powner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:11 pm 

Atleast Elleb knows his shit.. I've decided talking can only do so much. I'll wait till they run into me and Kilo outside and get dominated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:17 pm 
lol.....
Kilo usedto own and when hes trained again he will own again Im sure of that or you gonna me really unhappy kilo?????
That i have to come down there and slap you some pvp into you? :D

If there would be a poll about the best pvpers without using cheat programs or built in UOassist

I would say the greatest of those for me are Rahbdul, Kilo, Valor, Death, Nemo (yes nemo powns), Ashy (yes ashes too), Vlad an duuuuuuurrrrr myself if some1 would vote me lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:47 pm 

Yay I vote for you Elleb! <3 lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:04 pm 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Naturewarrior. I warned both you and Emo prior to this thread that neither of you were to instigate a flame against the other.

You have gone against that politely worded suggestion to post something of this nature which is an utter joke.

Emo may have indeed had a newbie bag but that is no need to shout it across the forums and call names and verbally abuse someone simply because the only way you can kill them is 8vs 1 or whatever.

I don't care for your excuses so do not reply to this just listen to this final warning of do not flame. You are becoming a boardtroll with all your inappriopriate behaviour.

For the final time: Flame again and you risk your forum posting privileges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:06 pm 

It really hurt my feelings :( I want an appology.. lol jk.. but yeah.. that was pretty gay.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next