It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:36 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:15 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
yeah uh what u did was alot more gay ashes. Gj showing what a dik you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:15 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

You were swearing up and down yesterday in IRC to Hydro and Duo that you don't use bugs and you don’t cheat....I believed you....now I see you’re full of crap.

You should be banned...good people have been banned for less...I don't understand why your still here.

You should consider yourself lucky and keep quiet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:22 pm 

Well I know there's been other people who have had blessed bags taken away from them and they still play on the shard. Anywho, and I swore I didn't hack or use bugs which I don't. If the item's illegal it should not have been created nor put into player circulation. No where in the rules is there a list of said "illegal" items, how was I to know it was against the rules? There are numerous others with blessed bags so it's not like I'm the first or the last to have one.

Me and Hydro have already discussed the matter. As Echo said there was no need to bring it to everyones attention. I understand that people have a "right to know" but this shouldn't of turned into a discussion, it's just asking for nothing but flames.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:43 pm 

I agree, this should not have been brought to the attention of the entire shard. It’s a matter between you and staff....Honestly, it's no ones business...people don’t have the right to know unless you or staff tell them, IMO.

However.....
It has been brought up to the shard, and until a staff member deletes this thread (which I hope is done soon), flames will continue to fly and you will continue to loose face from people who once respected you.

Just to point out something.....
Quote:
Well I know there's been other people who have had blessed bags taken away from them
And then this:
Quote:
how was I to know it was against the rules
If you knew that other people have had them taken away by staff, then you knew that they were illegal..............

Last edited by Azimuth on Fri May 06, 2005 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:45 pm 

Not true, because I had only been informed of people getting bags taken away after this thread was made, people came on aim and were like "omfg me too" and shit like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:54 pm 

If you had any creditability left, I "might" believe you...but you’re a known liar, so how is anyone expected to believe you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:59 pm 
Just because he lies doesen't take away his skill to PK.

Although he can be looted now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:02 pm 

Azimuth, I'm not trying to get you to believe me. I'm telling you how it is, you either believe me or you don't, I can't change your opinion, nor do I want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:11 pm 

PKs dont bother me...it's part of the game....This is not about how well someone can PK....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:20 pm 

Actually it was, Necro made a shot at my pvp skills in his post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:44 pm 
Quote:
lol necro serieus even tought i havent been around much, i seriously doubt it that you could ever beat ashes 1 vs 1
WTFPWND....?
YES you got powned.......

furthermore Kilo is one of the best pvpers which i find more people under that name and when he is trained and all i swear to you, you wont have a chance to kill him, and i promise you that on my good name.

Just wait a bit more and with Kilo and Ashy together run as much as you can couse you wont have a chance of surviving if you alrdy had one lol

Greetings of your powner
Ellebration Lompre I am not surprised at your post at all. It's rather simple minded if you ask me. You got PWNT. A bit like in Ashe's dictionnary. This thread was not about how PWNED I have been but to let people know how they have been cheated by someone who claims not to know the rules but is just playing stupid. But I understand you feel offended for me saying nothing but the truth(my first message was edited to show only true facts) about a player you personally like a lot witch I don't. Keep your simple minded thaughts to you and if you feel the need to flame PM me about how I got PWNED. I've beaten Ashes fairly twice and he has beaten me fairly twice(if I can call his pvp fair). Both times I beat him he claimed he had ran out of regs. The first time I believed him but the second time I grew suspicions for I am far from stupid. One dosnt have to be Frankenstein to notice something is wrong when you loot absolutely no regs from the same player 2 times in a row.

Me and Ashes are now at 2 - 2. I do not feel I need to prove anything to you Elleb so goodbye. I hope you are having fun on your other shard.

Funny how Ashes pings way better than me and has so much more skillz than me at pvp cauz I'm a complete newb but I still manage to beat him. I must either be real lucky or he must run out of regs often. Either or, I'm not looking to be the best pvper and I don't even want people to think I am any good. I play how I play, you play how you play, and we see who winz. I don't cheat to win though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:50 pm 

Lets love one another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:17 pm 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Lets love one another.
Agreed. I need some loving :cry:

*runs out to find a black cat*

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]