It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:34 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:21 pm 

Grow up kids.. don't snitch on people, just shut up.. he shoulda gotten like a week of jail time before banning him but, since he was once a gm, he should know what is allowed to do or not, so i guess he was fairly banned considering hes a "vet".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:22 pm 
I like colors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:30 pm 
alright... first of all why is earthquake not aloud in free for all's? And second, its only damn horses. Ill pay for them. Third, what the hell are horses doing in the pit in the first place? If earthquake is forbiden, why do we even have it? Its the best and msot effective spell in this sort of event. And for me "mouthing off" to staff... thats bullshit. All i did was tell them exactly what im telling you. That the horses shouldnt be there, and that earthquake is a tactic. I got killed, and i saw someone go back into a portal that brought them down. Why is the portal there if you dont want anyone to go in it??? You guys needs to get your rules straight.. I didnt know.. Because i was staff im supposed to know this right? When i was staff, i laid out the rules very clearly before the event to prevent stupid shit like this to happen. I just dont understand why it was such a big deal... Common mistake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:31 pm 

I hope this gets sorted...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:33 pm 
Earthquake probably not aloud because its an AoE(area of effect) Spell. Makes it too easy, doesen't give the weaker warriors and mages a chance to compete and have fun. And where else are you going to store horses?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:41 pm 
ok.... IF you get killed by an EQ (im defending kilo here) you prolly wouldnt have won it ne how.... as it takes a long f***** time to cast and is EASILY out healed by anyone who has over 50 healing..... BUT, then agian thats when HEALING wasnt f***** up to all hell.... like it is now.... and as for the horses being there SEND THEM TO HAVEN OR THE STABLING AREA WHERE AUCTIONS ARE HELD DURRRRRRRRRR im not even staff and i know that would be the most "sensible" thing to do.... not being a bitch but damn i think someone got banned for no reason at all.... but then agian it wouldnt be the first time....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:41 pm 
exacly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:00 pm 
you didn't know that you can't reenter an event if you got out? as i recall, you died first, went up, then went down again and killed the horses. that's foul play, if you ask me. no way in hell that you didn't know what you were doing was illegal. you prolly got pissed cuz you died first so you went back to get some kiddish revenge. i had a better image of you based on what you posted in the boards before you got unbaned and i was glad that you got unbaned. i didn't know you were such a child...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:01 pm 
my char is brand new, hence why i poofed i first loged on. im not a f****** cheater. i could kill all of yous using my crappiest fighting tactics, why the hell would i want to cheat. Besides im not banned for cheating, im banned for... lol i dont even know why im banned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:04 pm 
Im not going to bed for my account to be unbanned, i know it was all a big miscommunication. If you guys consider this stupid mistake to be a reason to ban me, then so be it. all i demand is a proper explanation of the reason why staff did so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:05 pm 
kilo, who said you cheated? :)

you got banned for foul play, you were prolly watched closely and you screwed up. you showed bad attitude, you disrupted an event and you tryed to fool the staff. that and all the crap you prolly did before (and i say "prolly" because i wasn't in the game when you were staff and whatever) made the staff to retract the second chance they gave you. thus you are banned for good, i guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:57 pm 
lol you dont know shit... why are you even talking. got nothing else better to do then to gossip about other peoples buisness. if i ever offended you in any way or done anything to f*** anything up on the shard, tell me. As for the event, it wasnt even a big deal, it was a FFA event and i wanted to win, i used earthquake and killed everyone like i wanted. I killed a few horses, ill pay them back if its such a big deal. As for disrespecting staff, i was simply given them feedback on how i saw the situation. they took it the wrong way because im a "nuissance to the shard"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:59 pm 
I like colors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:00 pm 
oigen.... reffer to my post... i played with kilo some before he was staff.... i highly dout he would just go kill horses for the f*** of it if he was killed in a FFA.... AND besides that EVEN IF HE DID IT TO BE MEAN its the staff memember that is HOLDING THE EVENT to make sure that horses are secure and at a place where something CAN NOT HAPPEN as for him doing it i wasnt there so if he did do it thats his problem and getting BANNED was not the appriate action taken by the staff a week jail time would have sufficed.... all in all i think that something happened where staff either a) decided they didnt want him here or b) thought the harshest punishment for killing horses in an event was the right action to be taken...

if that was the case then THEY are in the wrong here banning is not the right thing to do... and if it was then i know a f*** load more players that should be banned for doing THE EXACT SAME THING MANY MANY TIMES

either way i tried giving a sensible response and you just had to go flame kilo and probably DID not even consider every point to this topic...

no answer me these questions... were you there?
did you personally see him do this?
were you apart of the conversation he and the staff members involved had with him?
and finally did you even bother reading my reasonable post that i for once have made without bitching out every single person i felt needed to be bitched out...? and/or just felt like being an ass to...

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next