It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:36 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:38 pm 
YOUR SOUL IS MINE WANG CHUNG!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:40 pm 

I think i might go on and kill a horse then page a gm calling him a poopoo head. I wonder what will happen...... ".BAN .BAN .BAN. BAN." gotta love video games! lmfao

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:40 pm 
wow this topic is popular... its like the controversy of homosexuals being able to marry legaly in Canada.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:42 pm 
I beat kilo in pvp before the event using 2 spells. In the event he was the first one outside after I pooned him. Kinetic stated mages could not go invis in the enevent and Kilo was hidden in the corner invis. He summons a fire elemental thats starts to kill our rides. I kill him and dispell the elemntal. He gets back in the ring and starts EQing everyone even when Kintetic told him to stop. His attitude was incredibly lame. Like he was better than staff or something. Yet again in forums he states he can kill us all when I pked him using 2 spells. :roll: . You have been given a second chance and you defenetly screwed it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:44 pm 
hehe you know it didnt go down like that... and you can kill me because my str is like 70... hahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:44 pm 
Quote:
so...say if you were in grade school, and a bully calls you "poopoo head". Would you stand up in front of the whole playground and yell! "YOU'RE BANNED"! Just a question, looking for a yes or no...simple as that!
In this case, the kid who cried poo poo head was not only the oldest kid in the yard but also was given a second chance in that school. I think its time for him to go to a *special* school for naughty children.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:45 pm 
mmmm naughty children... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:46 pm 

first off....never...i mean never talk about beating kilo! He was away for how long and then his bro got a character made with 70 str? Second, like i said before, sure...jail him for a week, but banning because of that is super gay. God, in the past I went to a wedding and killed every guest including their rides, and I got a week of jail....that was by the old staff! ENOUGH OUT OF YOU ALL

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:47 pm 
it was quite the wedding, everyone was wearing their ressurection robes. quite cute actually

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:49 pm 
Well staff made the good decision of not putting up with this kind of bullshit anymore. Especially from a *vet*. The past is the past. Kilo was banned for reason and I have lost respect for him. Good bye and get on with your life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:26 pm 
sore loser... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: oh.................................................. my............................................. god........................................

man just let us be with our hatchets in the air man.... why oh why must staff be stricter than jorus...? i mean.... its jorus.... and yet someone is stricter than him.... its like he took a page from like a manual on how to be a nob... :shock: i didnt say that.... or did i.... it is what it is.... a knob.... but what kind of knob...? i mean is it a door knob.... or a handle knob...? I DONT KNOW.... stop giving me the third degree....

but in all of this.... i meant to say let the juggalo be....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:31 pm 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
What is the deal here with the whole 'brother' thing. Who really knows who got banned here when there are two brothers - both called Kilo.

Might want to clear that issue up before going any further into the banning discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:48 am 
Necro explained it pretty much as it was.

Also there is no issue of "Noob staff being stricter than Jorus". I didnt even ban him, I simply jailed him.

The issue wasnt about EQ not being allowed, it was the fact he re-entered after dieing and the started to EQ infront of the horses. Then gave shit after i put him in the lock down pen.

Before you say shit about horses shouldnt be there, if we had them up at Haven the reds usually get whacked, and being a counsellor I cant do much except send the G away temporarily while the red resses to loot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:06 am 
people that weren't there should prolly stfu. "omg, I played with kilo, he wouldn't do that, bo hoo hoo"; "omg, it was his brother"; "omg, staff is so strict, i hate you staff people, you make me cry" and so on. just stfu if you didn't see. I don't want a lame player in the game, i'd rather he gets banned. He reminded me of hennesey.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next