It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:17 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 49 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:45 pm 

I never ever pk noobs outside of Vesper Bridge, if they come to Vesper bridge they're f***** retarded and asking for it, end of story. I'm a lazy PKer, so I don't really "hunt" people anymore, so don't even try and say I'm an asshole driving noobs away. I stay in ONE area and PK there, vesper bridge AKA PK bridge, pretty self explanitory to stay away from there unless you wanna die.. so do me a favor and stop trying to make me out to be the reason the noobs are leaving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:57 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

It was really unfair to single you out....it's more then just you...a lot more...

It's just that you were the most vocal (and proud) of being an ass to people that I used your name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:59 pm 

I am an asshole, but I give warnings before I become one it's peoples own stupidity that causes them to get killed by me. I put little to no effort in to killing people, there's no fun in fighting someone who won't fight back :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:49 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
I loot for the simple joy of messing peoples shit up. It's funny.
LMAO
Emo just gets a stiffy in his undies when they say the magic words OOOooooo. He's addicted to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:47 am 

yeah so..? :cry: 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:31 pm 

After reading another post I now regret posting this. Although I still don't agree with the "loot em dry." PKing, It is not against the rules as far as I know and should not have been a post on here. I apoligize and please delete this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:36 pm 

if we only talked about things that should be talked about on here thered be no posts,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:19 am 
Game Admin

There's no reason to delete this topic and it will not be deleted. Forums are here so players can voice an opinion and there's nothing wrong with that - provided they go about it in a mannerly fashion which you've all done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:01 am 

I agree with Echo, you've done nothing wrong dude and it is natural to hate getting looted - you were diplomatic in your posts and not aggressive/angry.

However, I started training my PVP in the days when Kilourious/Ashes/Primal/Nemo would loot me dry daily for the simple reason that I wasn't good enough to survive.

It gave me the drive to better myself and learn how to own some ass in pvp.

Find an ankh (:lol:), dust yourself off, and train hard to be the best that you can be.

The greatest satisfaction I ever found as a player on the shard was knowing that the tables were turned, and that I wasn't the one running anymore in pvp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:57 pm 
I was once corpse cut by a PKer right next to an ankh when my screen was black after I died. The person didn't even loot anything. What I don't understand is why do items have to disappear when a body is corpse cut? Do the items vaporize? Unlikely... Just make corpse cutting as much loss of karma/fame as looting someone. I think this definitely needs to be fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:06 pm 

you click the bones. this games hard :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:11 pm 

I don't know when I reread my post it sounded to me like I was whining. But on a brighter note I have figured outr that I have only been Pked by mages and the reason for that is that my resist is low so I know what I am going to train next. When I have GMed it perhaps the outcome will be different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:26 pm 
I would rather give up 40 anat for the poison, like emo said... You never know... Mabye poison pots will be fixed.

After all, gming anat anyway its what... 2-3 hours of sitting at ur comp watching tv while u macro...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:09 pm 

Quote:
My understanding is that these people are meant to be killers, murderers and robbers, those without remorse or conscience. Although its nice to have the occasional character that doesn't leave you naked and bloody, in general your average mugger aint gonna do it. If ya granny gets mugged by some low life on the way back from collecting her pension he aint gonna pick her up, dust her off and say " I say sorry old bean I didn't mean to be quite so rough" while hes handing back the loose change

LOOOOOOOOOL hahahahahahahahaha

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 49 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next