It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:33 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:07 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , noone cares about real things they get called whining and what not. :roll: :x :shock: :D which emotion am i ... which are you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:49 pm 
No, Thassius is right in a way. I encourage people to get real about things and to complain when bullshit has happened to them. I'm the one who got Kinetic to do something about him 3X stacking Jozmonger. I took a ss and it wasnt even my fight. When things happen imma shout like a mad girlfriend and I encourage others to do it too not just sit there and say *It's ok* and be sad about it. Cauz then nothing will get better. But as long as you do it with respect it's acceptable and the message is better understood/taken. Stay real, stay respectfull, stick to the facts and Abib is crazy :x .

EDIT: Btw nice whooping me and Cherry's ass with Jozmonger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:55 am 

all the facts i know of it were that i crashed during the last fight when you all said this happend, i just got finished killin one of em or somthin then crashed. i get back and see your out of the event, i go what for cause you all stacked like wtf. one time.'? which i didnt see? and im totally screwed after spending 2 hours at the event, Uh yeah thats the right thing to do huh, and noone had a f***** problem with it of course since it wasnt them. count even offered me his prize which i didnt want. thisll be 3 event which ive had things promised and never recieved them or have been f***** over on em... Bane quest being one, this being one, and one from months ago where i asked for my prize for a month and got nothing but bullsht from you admin about it...(i alreday gave u this, uh your team stacked, uh i dunno how you get sent to star chamber for no reason.... im thinkin a f***** staff member just dont like me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:57 am 

oh and i dunno if this is true im pretty sure it is since it seemed like to long for it too have lasted, count was even using a damned enchanted kryss and wouldnt even say whether it was a real one or a perma one, seemed like perma to everyone. but he got away with it scott fuking free. whats with the favoritism. im tired of it. this is nthin aginst count really cept perma chants at an event is queer as fuk. if it wasnt perma then fine but i dont believe it. we were there for over an hour before his last fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:41 am 
I've read this thread a few times and I still can't understand what Dracula is saying happened to him.

So he crashed after killing someone, but his team goes on to kill the rest?
And he was booted cos it was thought he was slacking?

I know you were mistreated at the quest a month or 2 ago, and that you are still owed a bane head. I can't get hold of one of them as it would take a GM to dupe it. But I do think you were badly done by at the prize drops so next time you see me i''l have a rummage around and hook u up with something nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:06 am 
hmm..
where to start.. listen up.. dont acuse me of anything u are not sure on...
and no my enchant was not permanent.. i left in between my fights.. i restocked on cures, bandies.. poison.. and uh oh... guess what annother one.. ur just lookin' for something to whine over...

u lost ur thing due to stacking.. and besides if u think u coulda fought jozmonger and diablo alone and win ur insane... jozmonger alone would rape u...

my god.. i only wish that i fought u in the event.... so i could break u down proper.... thats right...

haha.. and whats funny is that your sayin all this in here because after the event was over.. and u were still crying over it i told u then that yea.. it was a right call u were eliminated or what not...

and at the end of the day.. it wouldnt have really mattered anyways... either disqualified.. or beaten by me in a later match..

plz someone lock this topic or friggin forum ban this dude for a week...
hes such a f***** puss i can smell the wet doushe on his breath...

and u wont have to worry about your stuff... anytime i see you with anything... DEBO!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:27 am 
Yeah dude dont start insulting and accusing people because they use enchanted weapons. If Count started using perma enchants it wouldn't be long before we would find out. Especially since players are now aware of this bug. People are also aware they are not supposed to use the bug. Get some real evidence before accusing before noone else at event though Crox had perma enchant. You just like to whine a whole lot on the forums but the real thing is I hardly understand half of what you say. Use full/clear sentences if possible.

Crox has been pimped by a woman that is now sleeping around in Obsidian and he's being cheated like a %$?!"$ but I don't think he uses perma enchants. I got miscreants busted in the past and if Crox is a miscreant, Imma bust him too :0
Even if i love him :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:40 am 
lol..
yea umm

at the end of the day.. i dont have to cheat to win... im too damn good for that... and i dont have to whine if i loose... u could learn a lot from me dracula....

and besides.. umm.. i had a f***** vanq lightning sword i used the majority of the fights and time any ways... so really what would be the need... it will rape more than an enchant any day.. lol... ur so pethetic...

you lack no skill.. balls.. courage.. or anything i find positive...
the only thing u are good at is showing me how weak u are by whining like a lil school girl here on the forums....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:59 pm 

Count when have i whined when i lost anything???? ur an idiot. ive complained about bugs ive complained about fuked up things in events., i found it very gay when duck pks me over some noobs stupid sht . (notice a diff ducky now walkin around dont ya) one not in mob. ( I f***** said "If you did" cause You were asked about it and didnt answer during the fight. ITS NOTHIN AGAINST YOU.......so i am really really tired of the stupid flames by you Count i swear to god, thassius please tell this jerkoff to stop), Nature warrior one second your on my side and the next your being an asshole to me i dont get it. wtf did i do but be a friend to you, even after you were a Gwacking prick to me with lea i still attemtpted to be your friend. So thx alot nature. --but back to this case--- then everyone was totally fine with disqualin me (cept me of course), for somthin i had nothing to do with. and totally waste of my f***** 2 hours. and i never lost a round it was just mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:06 pm 

P.S count if i actually gave a sht about pvp and what not id whoop the sht outta you in about one week from now. i simply dont care to put in the effort just to kill you and make you more angry. im not like you mean hearted jerks. i can point and click as well as anyone i can macro i know where programs are to make my macros faster and them not lag if i wanted them/ also if i was working to be pvp master i would always pwn your ass count cause i dont collect sht so it can sit in a house and rot forever i actually use sht i have or give away trade it. i mean are you gonna sit alone in your empty shard with no playerbase and stare at your massive collection which you have nowhere to dsiplay? yay sounds like fun count// anyway. i cant help sayin this stuff back to you cause i dont get your point of view at all count. whyd you offer me what you got in event yesterday? was it a shty prize so you could laugh, or tired of seeing me sitting there after surviving 2 hours watching a team i beat fairly get my winnings. you owe me on my 144gp bet too still. although ive make 75k since last night. i decided i needed a little cash. hhahaaha 2 hours i did that in. if i wanted to own this shard i could. i kinda wanna have fun and IT BE FAIR> HOW ABOUT THAT ONE COUNT AND EVeRYONE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:08 pm 

I dont know how to make paragraphs, dont f***** bitch at me for it please im so tired of that. just tell me how to make em if you wanna talk about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:10 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
mabey im either gona get very real about things or make stupid remarks about spelling your choice man i got plenty i can write about thats fuked up/
I really don't see what your problem is Dracula but I am not going to rise to it. If getting 'very real about things' is some kind of veiled threat (which by your tone I have no doubt it is) I suggest you rethink your attitude.

No-one was attacking you. If you have plenty to write about that is 'f***** up', then go ahead - just use some common sense.
"anyways, yeh this flaming has to stop or else i'll start clamping down on it in accordance with the rules." So ok there ya go ive gotten real, and flamed to death for it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:18 pm 

Kinetic this for you.. i got my banes head man thassius i think hooked it up. thank god a rational person exists. i was thrown out for no reason is why, people had stacked in previous matches and not gotten disualified. In our final fight of 3 between our teams ..I crash, just after killing diablo... i log back on 30 secs later or so and try to run up and start fighting. as soon as i get to where jozomonger and ludacris were fighting i see "STOP" STOP" he stacked you all are out. ludacris tried to ask for a restart i believe like others were granted but we were denied. i continued to ask to be let back in with a different partner or whatever for a while (i did spend 2 hours there and didnt lose a match) so see how i could be a bit angry?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:26 pm 

I'm bored of this Dracula - you seem to want to be staff yet flame contantly, you want help yet you criticise, you moan about losing in PvP yet you have been offered training from the warrior who has killed more mages than anyone else on this shard that still plays (i.e me).

You were even humbly offered a prize from a good and ultimately more experienced pvper, Count Croxton. Whether you think you could beat him or not is irrelevant, it was simply a gesture of goodwill :)

You seem to bring nothing but resentment no matter what consolation/compassion is thrown your way. I do not understand your reasons for behaving so irrationally and aggressively but it cannot continue.

I am now giving you an official warning that will be noted for the rest of the staff to see. Please, do not allow this to continue as I have a soft spot for any warrior with a passion for PvP as it is close to my own heart in this game. I would hate to see that potential to go to waste.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2