It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:16 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:52 pm 
maybe there's a little old lady that mops the floors at his office and she closes all the comps :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:18 pm 
then why dosnt bb just .kill her ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:07 pm 
maybe bb isnt giving enough love and care for obs. remember last major crash. took a week and a half for either bb or cv to even realize the shard was down

*sight*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:17 pm 
What I don't understand, and I hope no one gets offended by this, is why doesn't bb keep the servers at his home, or something, somewhere where he can get to really fast if there's a problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:18 pm 
And one more thing. This is exactly the type of thing that will drive the new players that we got recently away. They didn't get the hang of obsi yet - and they'll quit for another place without blinking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:21 pm 
I defenetly agree. I have noticed a lot of newbs recently. This is the second wave of newbs that come on and some are people that used to play here and came back. I wouldn't want to see this wave dismantled like the first one. Good think Bloodyraor stayed even after the major crash. (he's from the first big wave but most of them are extinct now)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:24 pm 
heh, not only did hizzie stay but he built a pretty nice char, we gotta hand that to him. we need more new players like him. I started advertising on dc++ and other places i have acces to. but the crashes and warps have got to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:52 pm 
Holla!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:53 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
the crashes suck, the reverts might be cyber vic fixing the shard. who knows. and BB just pbviously doesnt enjoy playing the game anymore. i think were lucky the shard exists.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2