It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:18 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:04 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I'm a Id Soft gamer;) Been playing Doom 3 expansion Ressurection of Evil... but sometimes you are just in the mood for UO. I crank up old Ultima games when the urge won't go away and Obsidian is down heh-heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:31 pm 
Ultima 7 part 1 : The Black Forge
A misterious murder has occured in Trinsic and the Avatar is brought back to Britannia against his will to face the trials and traps Batlin and the evil Guardian have put up for the Avatar. In this quest the Avatar will meet up with old friends from past adventures such as Iolo, Shamino, Dupre and more.

Ultima 7 part 2 : Serpent Isle & Silver Seed
The Avatar and his party are sent to a misterious isle called the Serpent isle previously called Sosaria in pursuit of the fleeing Batlin who is still determined to free the Guardian still stuck in the "Void". The inhabitans of that island are people who once lived in Britannia under lord British's rule but fled to find a better life than to live under the rule of a tyrant know by them as "The Invader British". The Avatar must keep his allegiance to lord British a secret in order to be accepted by the people and continue searching for both Iolo's lost wife, Gwenno, and Batlin.

In the Silver Seed the Avatar steps into the middle of a war between Order and Chaos where chaos is almost extinct. Yet the Avatar restitutes balance in this rutheless war replanting the Silver Seed giving birth to the tree of Balance that will save Serpent forteress and maintain balance in the war.

Ultima 9 (3D) : Ascention
Britannia is once again being threatened by the Guardian and, having lost hope, lord British once again calls out for the Avatar. The Avatar faces alone the dangers of a land in chaos and city by city, dongeon by dongeon, he restitutes peace and tranquility in the people again giving back to the people their respective virtue stones reminding them of the 8 virtues of the true knight. At the end of his journey the Avatar will have to face the ultimate decision. Give up his life to save the land or live and see Britannia destroyed in front of his eyes.

Welcome to the land of Britannia traveller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:01 am 
rofl, i played ultima ascension all night last night. rather complicated game - but good nonetheless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:14 am 
were can i download games like the ones ur talkin about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:17 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Playing Ultima VII through the new "Exult" mod is pretty neat.

http://exult.sourceforge.net/

Ultima V was one of the first computer games I ever played (besides Apple II stuff at skool) in '89, which got me hooked on the concept of PC gaming.

My lord... when will the shard be up?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:09 am 
ancient graphics on ultima 7, meh, might as well play it while that ultima 9 is dling(damn bittorent). Nothing else to do, since its raining.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3