It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:23 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:41 am 
1 vs 1 he's not able to take anyone. kal ort por, eh chips? oooh oooh, i remember another good one, let's see, options - log out - YES. yeah, you fare pretty good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:33 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
hey i wasnt talking about that war u ass... i know i wasnt being attacked
and i never said i was indestructable,,, i dont hate u and never said i did,,,
:roll: so where are u getting at oigen and ashes? i never said he was able to take anyone,, just said age wise he goes with ppl out of his range,,, u need to stop trying to flame everyone every chance u get and read the shit a couple times b4 u say stuff like that specially oigen,, i never said sub was anything near indestructable,, just good for his age,, yall should really calm down,, :wink: but yall r probably just trying to tell off any order member in any way u can,,, thats most likely the case ,, in other words ''DONT BE HATIN'' =D
and maybe super selective wasnt the right word,,, just selective,,, cuz not all can make it in the order lords,, and i am admitedly the worst in there but seeing im still a noob with sub i shall improve my stats
OO one more thing,, and this is a edit b4 ppl comment on this post,, i said i got with warriors waay longer than me, never said i win a ton against them,, just dont die imediatly,, even though viperand gala dropped my in like 5 secs flat,, but that was my falt :( and it probably wont happen again,,or ill try to not let it
o and one more thing,, that small war yesterday at vesper,, this guild that selects''anyone'' kinda killed all the MoB.LoV.and the one aod member there,, and there were single choas members there we coulda re-killed but we just let them stay there and chill with us,, instead of re killing and blocking off body until there body decays,,, kinda like anther guild we saw do that,,, :roll: well i saw seeing there wasnt anyother order members there,,, o and for that gay stunt MoB tried,, it failed horribably for yall that dont know ,,HORRIBABLLY (if i even spelled that right) LOL

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:00 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I bet I could get my tamer in Order Lords.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:41 pm 
chips is so angry, he makes me laugh.

Post subject: angry?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:12 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
LOL angry for what?? what would i be agry at? a game? LOL sure u dorks
even if i could get mad at a game why would i ? cuz u guys only have 2 things against me and 10 ppl try arguing me at once and still cant get a really solid point accross? like in irc how many ppl said f*** me? LOL
its amazing how one particular guild turns some other wise un offensive and harmless threads into a flame fest , grow up guys can we please get this thread bak to noob events or some moderator block this cuz this is totaly ridiculus <like my spelling :(

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:46 pm 
What does any of this have to do with noob events? Please keep your petty problems to in game, or to PM's. We don't wanna hear about them.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2