It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:24 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:59 pm 
Quote:
Im starting a minerits takin for ever to gain but i guess it will pay off in the end :)
Pays off in th end, yes, and on top of that, I would have to say that the mining and smithing gains are actually quite fast...expecially compared to other sought aftr skills like resist, magery, fishing, etc.

All in all, takes roughly 45k ingots to GM mining from 0. (all ingots...and this is smelting 1x1)

As for smithy....haven't hit GM yet, but it looks to be around 32k from 55 smithy to GM.

So all in all, VERY reasonable numbers, expeially considering some shards let you go thru 200k iron ingots just to hit master miner. Imagine THAT!

Dee..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:34 am 
No-one trains bs from zero unless they dont know how to talk to vendors.

And its 36k ingots from ~22 skill to GM. Thats making solid daggers with the resmelt and nothing else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:53 am 
not for blacksmithy.. but perhaps some helpfull info ne ways to anyone buying skill

theck town guards for skills like archery, tactics parrying (maybe) and ect....

they train alot higher than vendors for the skills they have.. each guard trains to diff amounts..

for example in cove one guard in the mine there will train your tactics up a very good deall.. im not sure the number but its over 30 (32-33ish maybe)

each towns have guards that train diff skills

back when wind had guards outside the town in the lil tunnel (cave) deals there you could get resist up to 32 or so i believe.. im not sure if there are any guards in other towns that will train resist.. possibly but maybe this will help some of you training stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:25 pm 

I hear ppl only talking about melting and resmelting daggers... Are there other things that raise skill quicker (ie. mace)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:23 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
nope anyoone whos anyone just makes daggers resmelts more daggers, the only way to do it here, but there is another way u can get damaged bronze, and repair it till it breaks and u can get some gains off of that also but other than those 2 ways ur just wsting time and resources

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:49 am 

Quote:
nope anyoone whos anyone just makes daggers resmelts more daggers, the only way to do it here, but there is another way u can get damaged bronze, and repair it till it breaks and u can get some gains off of that also but other than those 2 ways ur just wsting time and resources
I made maces, and i can't see why one shouldn't.

Daggers are 4 ingots to make and 1 is returned when resmelting. Maces are 6 ingots to make and 3 are returned when resmelting. So there's 3 ingots lost either way.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2