It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:25 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:46 am 
Quote:
An opinion is an opinion not a fact so no-one is right no-one is wrong!
See there's an example of a wrong opinion. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:31 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
Where in the world.................is Carmen Sandiego!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:53 am 
Quote:
Where in the world.................is Carmen Sandiego!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
I just saw her this weekend down at the gaslamp. So I guess Miss San Diego is in San Diego.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:26 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
duncan.. i hope u know by posting this very thread ur complaining also.. its kind of dumb seeing some one complain on and on about other people complaining.. and then having the nerve to say other players threads are dumb.... when you your self are doing so in the same damn post HAHA
your premiss is flawed .. :| next time before posting a thread to diss and flame others look at what your about to post instead of making your self look like a complete and utter asshole that thinks he's a jesus like figure and no one else is.. ha unless your jesus or ashes your not ..and thats a fact :shock:

. i think that is what brings the attitude down in the shard.. not others stating there ideas
*sigh* this is coming from a 14 year old kid ,,,,,GROW THE f*** UP YOU SNOBBY B!TCH

ehm.. thank u and good night 8) .... sucka :twisted:

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:37 pm 
Wow that was really well thought out and put me into perspective.

That's what I might say if your entire statement wasn't complete nonsensical garbage. I was bitching about how people post without thinking, and then get there feelings all hurt when I lay it down like it is!

If it's just an idea, and doesn't mean anything, then why can't I shoot it down?

I'll tell you what the attitude of this shard is. Want want want, always has been probably always will be. When the players start thinking about what would be fun for everyone instead of just what's fun for them, then you might get somewhere.

Just as people have the right to put there ideas out there, I have the right to be honest and up front. Honestly, I been here longer than anyone, and I've had BB tell me to my face I dunno how many times. "Dude, that's retarded." Sometimes I ask why, sometimes the idea changed, sometimes it was dropped right then.

I've never hidden that I'm an asshole, I am, if you can't deal with it blow me. I don't care, I'm not walking on eggshells for you, and if your ideas suck I'm gonna tell you, maybe next time you'll think about your idea a little longer before giving it to the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:49 pm 

woah, i say nothing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:03 pm 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Locked for everyone acting at the intelligence of a rock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:51 am 

lol echo
Quote:
Where in the world.................is Carmen Sandiego!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
was probably the most constructive post here

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2