It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:33 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Website: http://www.facebook.com/editbadge.php?bid=2100#/profile.php?id=515737718&ref=profile
Quote:
I got emma singing Backstreet Boys - As long as u love me lol :roll:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: It was like 3 words of it lmao!

Its a classic tho "All the lonelyness has always been a friend of mine, im leaving my life in you hands OHH OHH OHH!! Wow thats embarrasing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 am 

Website: http://www.facebook.com/editbadge.php?bid=2100#/profile.php?id=515737718&ref=profile
Quote:
I still got our millhouse song saved haha that was the most funny thing me and emma have EVER done!!!!!!!!
Damn that was a fun way to spend a few hours HAHAHA :lol: I rem you making me tell it to duck over TS in the worlds most retarded voice ever (you n alan cudnt stop laughing at me which made me laugh), at the time i didnt even know the guy or obs 4 that matter :shock: Was funny as hell tho GOOD TIMES :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:49 am 
lol i have heard the recording but i aint got it lol,
haha yea was a good laugh infact here:

Hello this is Millhouse, Im from Springfield and planning on moving to Luton. Im just wondering if you would be so kind as to look into property for rent for me please! Im looking for a house near a place called cuntstable or something simular. I would like the house to be blue with 7 windows and 2 back doors. I would like it if there was a 5'7" statue of a monkey giving a elephant a piggy back
whilst wearing one pink and white spotty rockport. For the master bedroom id like it to be round with 2 corners, and a carpeted ceiling. I would like a semi single bed with a Mr Blooby bed cover and a poster of nick carter from the boy band backstreet boys on my wall.
When i arrive on the 67th of jelember i would like you to meet me with a luck warm pint of tea with 16 sugars but please do stir it twice anti-clockwise and once clockwise with a pink fluffy dildo in the shape of
a O2 simcard but be sure to not get it wet as it will no longer work in a mobile phone. I would like you to turn the heating on for 3 hours 32 minutes 12 1/2 seconds previous of my arrivel into luton airport. Please send someone to meet me wearing a sandwitch board with the inscription saying Welcome to the land where dreams come true Millhouse
To make me feel at home please be standing and salute me whilvst whistleing the american national anthem and eating stevens manhood.
Please inform whoever meets me that i will be wearing 1 brown stocking round my neck, an invisable tissue hanging from my left ear,a orange jumper with the slogan I AM THE MAN. The trousers i will have on will be sky blue pink with a small star shape hole 3 inches above the right knee. I will be wearing a denim pair of gloves with all fingers cut out apart from the index finger on my middle hand
To travel from the airport to my new home i would like a taxi boat with 3 norwegian drivers 1 female and 2 tall dark handsome male drivers. After the taxi boat i would like to travel the rest of the journey via a pink oytra with a trailer for my luggage.
Could you make sure that there is a cd player on the taxi boat playing beating hearts baby and the undertaker's theme song keep rolling by limp biscuit ( of the hob NOB variaty)
Im am currently working as a button pusher and would like to become a press-stud fastener or if you could i would love to have the job of my dreams which is to make sand castles.
Would you also be so kind as to get me a little bit of shopping for me... I would like 1 frozen garden pea, 3456789 grains of brown rice grown in the north east, 2 sheets of andrex bog roll with puppys on the paper, 5 slices of billly bear ham, a packet of jammie dodgers with the jam taken out. O dear i almost forgot i need 1 truck load of strawberry condoms ribbed for extra satisfaction!!!
I am currently single because my ex partner of 3years 7 month 3 weeks 2days 1 hour and 37 2/3 minutes ran away with the bisexual pink power ranger from the 3rd series. I need my new companion to have black spikey(blunt on the end) mohawk, and to be a nudest. That wears one sock. MUST be Gemini and 1/4 Leo. Please inform my new lover that i can only make love on the curtain pole, naked, with my legs over my head, and a squirty gun in my hand. Listening to heads AND shoulders knees and toes.
If i think of anything else i require from you to make my move as super smashing great as it can possibly be i will be in touch.
With hugs and kisses from Millhouse
xmwahx

HAHAHHAHAHA if u dnt know me or sunderland lot well u wudnt get most off it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:20 am 

OMG haha! Oh yea and 3 words... ALWAYS BON JOVI...

Yea u can sing to :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 am 
haha shhhhh not many know about that :P
was funny tho u sang alot more than backstreet boys there was loads and laods

p.s. Aladdin - A whole new world hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 am 

Disney songs FTW! lol

BHB!! LOL

Some Cudnt be sang tho... jsut to good to sing... just played down the phone ey lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 pm 

Quote:
lolzzzz loosers
this is where its at LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGIr6cyM ... re=related
no one heres gonna like da song but w.e
you kno i like that shit =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 am 
Quote:
Disney songs FTW! lol

BHB!! LOL

Some Cudnt be sang tho... jsut to good to sing... just played down the phone ey lol
haha shhh.
BHB was a tune along with others...good old days hey :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:13 pm 

Could you make sure that there is a cd player on the taxi boat playing beating hearts baby and the undertaker's theme song keep rolling by limp biscuit ( of the hob NOB variaty)

I love it, its songs even in millhouse haha

To travel from the airport to my new home i would like a taxi boat with 3 norwegian drivers

Where tf did we come up withy this

Im am currently working as a button pusher and would like to become a press-stud fastener HAHAHAH

a packet of jammie dodgers with the jam taken out ... IMA WEEEEEEE LOLOL

Please inform my new lover that i can only make love on the curtain pole, naked, with my legs over my head, and a squirty gun in my hand.... *CRYS WITH LAUGHTER*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:36 am 

When i arrive on the 67th of jelember i would like you to meet me with a luck warm pint of tea with 16 sugars but please do stir it twice anti-clockwise and once clockwise with a pink fluffy dildo in the shape of
a O2 simcard but be sure to not get it wet as it will no longer work in a mobile phone.

I must say thats my best bit... typical brits with a cup of tea haha
Must say i think we need help coming up with this stuff haha.
I remember crying with laughter when writing it, but it was like 3am and everyone was in bed which made it worse cos we were trying not to laugh.
When emma was recording it in her stupid voice was the funniest i laughed that much my stomach was hurting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:33 am 

I have Milhouse on my mp3 player. Always good for a giggle. :lol:

Fisker GM Fisherman
Noah [TLC] GM Lady Charmer
Pheonix PVM mage

How many staff does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One to script it.
One to debug it.
One to place it.
One to take the player pages bitching about it.
One to tell the others that they got it all wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:45 am 

You're all crazy lol, must be somethin in the water :lol:

...or somethin medical that needs to be in the water :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:33 pm 

Quote:
I remember crying with laughter when writing it, but it was like 3am and everyone was in bed which made it worse cos we were trying not to laugh.
When emma was recording it in her stupid voice was the funniest i laughed that much my stomach was hurting.
Aww i miss you :cry: We gotta do something equally as stupid when i get back lol... make up 4 lost time, I love you millions xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:12 am 
Im up sunderland for work on the 21st Novemeber u should go out including conor lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 am 

Dayyyym boy ur there more often than i am tisk tisk!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next