Post subject: Re: Fort Hood
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:05 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
No problemo there Chips.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:11 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
what i find funny looking over this thread again..
the only religious guy here (drizzy) is the least hostel out of all of us lol

just a note...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 pm 

I just never like to discuss my religion on matters that occur in the world. It seems that there is always
a way that someone will be called ignorant or 'too young' because he/she does not voice the same religious
veiw as others.

I believe this is a tragic situation, I wont deny that, but I really do not know why the religious aspect of
this thread is being attacked. Especially since opinions and views differ.

If one hasnt noticed. Chritians have different views from one another. Muslims have different veiws from one
another. All religions, no matter in what area, will differ.

Moreover on the college topic. Im in college now, as are most people, can anyone honestly say that in all
the years they have spent there - their opinions have changed because of their professors or classmates.

If anyone can prove to me that, then Ill actually consider the fact that 'college' makes somone understand
the world and situations in the world better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
i find it amusing that you both have attacked my values and way of life and all i asked was for chips to learn something.....I never said anything about his beliefs (even though he incinuated that he doesn't think killing innocent people is an absurdity) you all can believe what you will the point of this thread was to ask the community in general why dedicate your life to Islam? because it doesn't make sense to me...therefore I was looking for some answers from someone who it does make sense to.....not for everything that is said to be twisted and made into daggers......

I have done this with smoking/drugs in general/ and alcohol. all of which do not really make sense to me but i have enough "real" people in my life to ask them about it unfortunatly i do not know anyone who is part of the Islam following so I thought someone here might be part of it and be able to answer my questions but now its just turned into another flame thread thank you for offering your opinions though everyone.

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm 

well dedo, in my post I pointed out my beliefs, and you reply with "Chips I have 'known" you since you were 14 and I do not think you have grown up at all. please try and learn something in college about life while you are there." which I can't interpret any other way besides you attacking my beliefs.

im not Sorry if i offended you by pointing out what i see as contradictions, if you would have gave some reasons why I was wrong and some flaws in my logic, then we could have had an intellectual conversation, but seeing the 'more educated' and ideologically developed peoples of this thread turn to the "oh well your stupid and need to grow up" method of arguing I don't see how you didn't want this to turn into a flame fest.

BUT with that note this is not a flame fest, its not a decent convo... but it isnt a flame fest lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:27 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
Quote:
and if you think killing people is an absurdity (dedo) then you should move out of America,it's how we became a world power and you sure as hell shouldn't be married to army personnel :roll: republican at that lol....
I fail to see any merit in this statement or what it contributed other then attacking me and my decisions in life.

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:54 pm 

well dedo, what I ment by that was.

If killing and war is such a bad thing, why would you stay in a country that became a super power off just that?.. and the sale of weapons for that matter....
then the republican remark was because, full on republican values usually pushes for war (in which alot more people die then at fort hood)
and being in the army who's main objective is to kill... not for the good of mankind but for politics is also kinda stupid if your so pro life.

I think it's stupid to complain about army soldiers dieing from this war (no matter through who's hands) over here, when countless soldiers die over there everyday,, and not just America's side but there side also, the kids, moms, dads that never killed or held a gun or thought about killing EVER in there lives dieing over there for OUR politics... these men were in the army and knew potential risks, and would have pulled triggers to kill others, would those civilians over there?

thats why I said that, i thought you would get it but apparently not

excuse me if it's hard to get because it's 1 am and i just watched paranormal activity and im bout to fall asleep and hope to ghosh darnit Im not haunted :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am 

Wait... what were we talking about again? lol

Eh well I'll just state that while I agree that the United States was founded on death and has thrived on death, it doesn't really matter what political party our leader at the time belongs to. Both Democrats and Republicans are puppets of an agenda. At the very least, the ones who are approved for the "finals" of a presidential election are usually obvious plants by corporate and lord knows what other interests.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am 

*no comment*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

lol that film scared the shit outta me i dunno why all night i was like ahh somethings gonna fng drag me outta bed by my feet f*** then wifey wakes me up and makes me get on the side of the bed by the door ffs i didnt say anything but was like sonofa now the demon is gonna pwn me for sure thx a lot wifey.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 am 

dont mind drizzt he's just getting old

umm drizz,, no one was talking about paranormal LOL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 am 

I watched Paranormal Activity with Albert and me and him where laughing are asses off because of it.
Later that night I went to bed without even thinking about the movie, but in the morning my mom woke up
for her job and she decided to close my door (my door stays open all night because my dad turns the heat
up so high I would die if I kept the door shut). Well my mom decided to be gay and SLAM the door shut,
I then proceeded to flip out, fall out of my bed, and curl up into a ball screaming my fking head off.

Oh my damns, I never shit my pants that bad because of a movie EVER. Or maybe not since I watched the
Excorist when I was like 6 :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:52 am 

haha thats funny euro
ya and i mentioned it earlier sorry drizz your not senile

yet

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2