It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:41 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:47 pm 
TnT will make a good staff but its not up to us its up to BB Blinkers or CyberVic so to him i say Talk to them b4 making any asumption

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:06 pm 
I have tried to talk to cybervic in game, but when i log in i dont see him. So, i guess we log in at different time. Maybe, it would help if i pm him. Does anyone know how can i reach him?.
Please let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:48 pm 
Sorry about being MIA all. I picked up and left for hell for a summer intership all in about 2 days of finding out. My comp was broken at the time so no warning to anyone. I was the apprentace of the devil but in hell they have something much worse than no internet at all. Its much worse because it is a 56k modem and you have to wait 5 hours for a page to load.

As for me being back yea i am but on a limited bases and probally more in the backgrounds of scripting. We all know how much I suck at scripting too. You know that one thingy that does that one thing. Well that was me who scripted it. Plus we all know how much you like someone else to seem like the strictest staff member out there but hey we all know that guy is only about 10% of my doing. (You remember the time i put you in jail dont you.) Plus being in game takes up too much of my time if i am to be scripting and going to school.

You might ask me, " Well since you are back to School what was the first thing you did. Quite simpley put i did a shit load of beer bongs (some of the doubles). I remember doing 13 but after that I lost track and no I did not puke and no i did not pass out. The only effect was not remembering anything after 6pm. We all know you are calling me an acoholic now but may i remind you i am not because i dont go to meetings so I am just a damn drunk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:09 pm 
HAHA!!! JORUS IS THE MAN!!!!! Nice hearing from you once again.... and yeah i still remember the time you put me in jail... lol and unlike you i have been to some classes lol......just joking..... laterz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:48 pm 
I'm glad to hear you are back Jorus. I remember when i started playing, you put me in jail once lol. Damn drink a lot; no wonder why you have that bottle collection behind you in the picture you posted in the forums. U the man!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:33 am 
Haha....wb Jorus. Good to hear you're ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:25 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
OMFG JORUS.. wOOOOt welcome back!

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:53 pm 
Well I'm disappointed but nothing i can do about it. I have been waiting for some days for an answer from cybervic about my question about being staff and it looks like i have been ignored. It seems that the year i have spent playing here, getting experience has not been enough to be staff. I dont think experience is a factor that determines if you are a staff now days. I have seen two new couselors lately after i posted my post and i know who they are in game. I can tell they have been playing no more than 5 months but i guess they have some "connections" you know.
Anyways, i have been patient and i wont continue asking for a chance to be staff and offer the best i can to help players. Dont worry staff i wont ask again for this.
Have a nice day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:18 pm 
lol, suckup :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:04 pm 
Wow, TNT, you made a deep impression on me with that last post. I cant imagine why Cybervic wouldnt make you staff. Could it be that you bugged him so much that he put you on the Black List. Who knows? I do know I had a black list when i was in charge of new staff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:42 pm 
TNT sure knows how to whine indeed. I offered my however lackin services as a counsie when they had that big to do with wanting staff but i was never gotten back to so i figured they got thier peeps or they didnt think id be good and i left ti at that bro just chill out lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:12 am 
yeh, i applied too, but the dude who was hiring told me that I didnt have enough experience. Cuz i was only on obs 3-4 months at the time.
Way back when there was that old staff wipe and Dai was still around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:32 pm 
lol i have been playing this game for 3 years now and i can tell u that experience is a great factor on becoming staff... and jorus im i still in you black list???? lol!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:04 pm 
My first year of obs comming up in the beginning of February. But I didnt join forums till a month after I started playing.

Last edited by shadow_tamer on Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:04 pm 
I agree experience is a great factor on this, i didnt say it wasnt. I said it seems now days experience is not very important because of what i mentioned about some players becomming staff with about 5 months maximum of playing obs.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next