It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:48 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 89 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:25 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

he does have some good points. and yes we do appreciate the dungeon work you guys did thats why i play every single day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:02 pm 

I've suggested a compromise in the form of a 'PVP town'. This would be accessible via portal from vesper and wind, and would allow anyone who fancies engaging in a battleground to simply step through the portal and fight!

There would be certain restrictions to make it a more hardcore PVP area - eg no recalling out like a pussy! And of course, it would be a more open-plan area than Wind!

Both CV and the players I've spoken to thought this was a cool idea...dunno what you guys think? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:11 pm 

personally i want it back like it was plze. but ill take anything i can get. either way im still gonna play obsis still fun to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:11 pm 
No f*** that. Its good that you think of things Thass but at the point were at now I'm f****** sick and tired of changes on the shard. Just get it back to *what it was for many years* and that has been changed recently. We want f****** weapons in town. Noobs can stay in f****** cove like I did when I was a noob. Besides when we see a noob we help em out. We aint all like Restile pking noobs. I VOTE FOR WEAPS BACK IN TOWN, f*** THE PVP TOWN CAUZ ITS NOT GONNA WORK ANYMORE THAN THE ARENA IS WORKING = Screw that.
I want obis like it once was

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:15 pm 

I wanted weapons back in town too, more so than most, but the admin gave me a firm *no*, so I suggested that compromise. It's the best I can do for you guys :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:27 pm 
Well thank you for trying Thass... too bad *concerned staff* are too f****** stuck up on their world to understand what we really want

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:37 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I don't know about anyone else but I find it amusing that someone who is infamous for exploiting every necro bug that exists complaining that he can't be cheap anymore and actually has to work for his kills.

Chronos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:39 pm 
hehehe.. they gave u a firm no?? hmm so u tried to make a compromise.. look dude... if a town was set up it be like every other corny non pvp shard out there eventually fuk all that shi.t... everyone wants the whole game back to like it was.. personally all the changes hard work and everything that has ween into this place the last 6 months or so can all go down the drain as far as im concerned.. its all one disaster after a next.. im with who ever said get it back to the way it was.. changes here only suck sorry to say it.. i want to see the obsidian that i first joined.. anything else is begining to become well.. just not fun at all....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:50 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Well are u

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:42 am 
hope that above didnt sound to bad.. just re-read it... lol anyways..
wouldn't it be cool if obsidian had a system restore like windows has.....
lol :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:56 am 
pvp back in town would bring the numbers of players up,thats for sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:26 am 
OMFG is it me or did the guards stop killing now? I though I saw a non-poofer go to jail. If so OMFG its like a dream come true... I see bubbles!!!
No more G killing YAYE. Now let weapon equip and spell casting back in town and thall be a BIG ass step for the shard. Like Crox said more numbers for sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:43 am 
After further testing with my new clannie and friend bloodyroar, I am proud to announce that THE GUARDS STOPPED KILLING and now they jail just like before!!! This, my friends, is a great day for obsidian.

To staff, trust me this is way better for the shard and thank you for listening to the few experienced players who remain with the shard. Pls look on the weapons equip and spell casting in town situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:23 am 
Not sure what you did, but the guards still kill me when grey.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 89 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next