It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:45 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:38 am 
Quote:
Well in my modest opinion i think tht is very dificult for a mage to avoid poison stacking when fighting a warrior because u must poison him frecuently to stop him cure... its imposible without poison. i know tht it can be made on purpose and i think tht primal might did it on purpose, we all know primal, but vlad thinks tht when hes stacked mages are bugg abusers but no... not sometimes at least.

this problem dont only affects warrior because vlad is jailing everyone who is stacking even if its not on purpose, and as i said its very DIFICULT TO AVOID IT.

pvp is a disaster atm, its not the only bugg there... u can stop all spells tht a mage cast on u wihout any damage just using another bugg and tht bugg is quite easy to do.

well its just my opinion.
true, i dunno how it works but it is dificult to avoid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:26 am 
just jail him for a while and fix the damn bug already. what more is there to it. He abused a bug yes, but everyone knows about this bug, and nothing is being done about it. So of course people are going to abuse it, staff cant watch everyone. just my opinion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:56 am 
Damn f****** right. Kilo is right. Wtf is it with not fixing bugs nowadays?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:06 am 
There are only really 2 people who do the scripting now, BB and CV, and both are busy with rl issues and work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:39 am 
2 scripters aint enough

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:10 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
i dont ever use poisioning, sincie it changed but does primal have gm posioning since he is casting deadly posions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 am 
Nope, they dont have GM poisoning. You see Deathly Poisoning if you are a GM mage, its a relic of the pre-poisoning era.

2 scripters does work, but the thing is finding time with rl etc to do stuff here. Also its very difficult to trust people enough to let them script for the shard, just imagine what kinda crazy thing someone may do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:42 am 
yeah... like completely ruin necros... *ahem*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:55 am 
so if u get gm magery now u dont have deathly poison unless u are gm poisoning?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:57 am 
Ah! and btw some1 knows how bless works? it seems to work just in some ppl

Post subject: Man
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:29 pm 
Dave, you are complaining about primal, whom you knew and respected, I complain about someone I have met today for the first time, Man, and I think it will be the last time too. Out of nowhere he poisoned me, used lightning and blocked the way out of britain's gy. All that for some unvaluable things I had on me or just for fun. But as long as guys like him get to play like that in obsi, many more will leave and I'm sorry to say that. It's a great game, none the less.

Post subject: ??
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:34 pm 

its kinda had not to pioson stack spiecial while someone is runing for there life for all those piosoners this is a question isnt it hard as hell not to pioson stack when they keep healing there asses off?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:50 pm 

If it happens again, then get a screenshot or page immediately.

I will get to the bottom of it!

IF YOU INTENTIONALLY USE INCOGNITO TO PK IN BRITAIN OR COVE GRAVEYARD I WILL PERSONALLY BRAND YOU AN A$$HOLE AND JAIL YOU FOR A WEEK. NO EXCUSES, NO SECOND CHANCES.

(Lorette: The name 'man' means that the person who killed you deliberately used a spell to conceal their identity)

As Bryan said, if you make the choice to abuse the game in this manner then you deserve to have us come down on you hard - and I will do so like a ton of bricks.

And yes, Primal will not be banned but he will receive a length jailterm. Any of you who know Vlad will know the amount of time he spends fighting mages, and is thus probably in a better position than most to realise if the poison stacking is intentional or not.

As for nimph and anyone else, how on earth can you be in any doubt that this use of poison crossed the line between an accident and abuse? Is a screenshot showing someone stacked with 3 deadly poisons and the word of an honest and experienced pvper not proof enough? Jeez... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:38 pm 
Lorette, beside the fact that your killer used icognito, all the rest is pretty common stuff on obs.. Its quite common to see pkers use poison, lighting and especially blocking the exit with a wall of stone.. So what you can do is train more and because strong enough to escape at frist and maybe one day being able to kill them.. But before that you can try to avoid as much as possible the dangerous places where the pkers are hunting (espcially if theres only one exit).
At first it was pissing me off too, but now im ok with it (and i dont get pked as much as before :) ) . Of course its useful if you have a good blacksmith friend that can make you plenty of armors for everytime you get looted. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:06 pm 

Quote:
Lorette, beside the fact that your killer used icognito, all the rest is pretty common stuff on obs.. Its quite common to see pkers use poison, lighting and especially blocking the exit with a wall of stone.. So what you can do is train more and because strong enough to escape at frist and maybe one day being able to kill them.. But before that you can try to avoid as much as possible the dangerous places where the pkers are hunting (espcially if theres only one exit).
At first it was pissing me off too, but now im ok with it (and i dont get pked as much as before :) ) . Of course its useful if you have a good blacksmith friend that can make you plenty of armors for everytime you get looted. :P
dude what are you saying avoid the dangerous places...it is ilegal to pk in britain and cove grave yards..it is meant for a new players to train in them without any threat from other players.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next