It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:51 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:24 pm 
im sry i was informed that neither viper nor venom participated in the ganking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:25 pm 
lol it took long?!? we dont have the same defenition of long lolZ. His mage wasnt even dry mana when you died Vlad after running around houses. lets not hurt his ego :(. him and nemo are the only ones with big egos :oops:

Viper and Venom were defenetly not in the fight. as I said we were 3 and Vlad knows who we are. BUT CROXTON HELPED, PK HIS ASS TOO

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:29 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
lol if he was on his warrior sounds like restile on chrimara but im kewl with him so ill kill u necro :D and 90 magry sounds like bk but i dont think he would do something like that.

p.s. venom is a gm mage it might be him :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:34 pm 

There seems to be a lot of stories floating around here and I'm not about to spew something I am just thinking.

I performed my own little investigation and found that the following people were in attendance and performed the gank:

SpellMasta/Necrowarrior
CherryLiquid
Dracula
Black Knight: aparently using both his chars in some of the fighting although I don't think he used them at the same time. Other char was Don something or other.

Zur - Just tell me what to do and I'll fall in. MoB always gets who they're after.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:41 pm 
Nice little investigation Ducky but this is exactly why I didnt tell you anything on msn when you asked :). I know you too well.
You are PRETTY close but still wrong. First off you are giving 5 names = WRONG. We were 3. This is where ur investigation f***** up

BK was jailed as BK after the gank but DURING the gank he was on his warrior called DongZingalong or something like that. Here is NUMBER 1

ME as SpellMasta (come get meh! :twisted:) 40% Magery

Cherryliquid the one who was attacked by Vlad while fighting Ares 90% Magery.

A +3 person nOObie whopass team of the gankazz of Obsidian

Blame Volde the evil Master who taught me how to be evil!
*Bows down to Volde the evil 1* :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:52 pm 
i say kil them all, both side's jsut a MASS KILLING FEST!! should be good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:15 pm 

BK had no regs before that gank or after we would of used him to pk ares even faster eventhough it still took about 10 seconds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:19 pm 
we love drama

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:29 pm 
Game Admin

Quote:
we love drama
We sure do. Methinks people get too high strung though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:32 am 

weeeeeeeeeeee made me happy :D

i love u necro warior :)
u showed the ass :)

those who dont know why i hate vlad stfu :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:59 am 

hmmmm
those ganks were really cheap...
u can ask drizzt the other day i got ganked by 6 WARRIORS...
well all shooting bows at me... 3 got lotted dry... so after that night... like 3 warriros came and 3 mages... spellmasta aka neccro warrior was spamming poison...and all other sapmmed Fs or Lightning...was very cheap... although some of em died 2 and got looted dry muahahah
well zur i will help you in any way i can...
and damnn i wrote this msg... and got killed afk by lestat..lol well what the heck

the names
are cherryliquid..
spellmasta
i think dracula was in this gank 2
i cant remember more :( sorry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:36 am 
ddue this is jsut lame. how tf can you kill some1 when his mouse died? talking bout beeing lame htne necrowarrior, ill be so lame to side with zureese and help him doing so. So lame to attack some1 who cant even walk run or whatever, i have no disrespect for any1 except primal couse hes just a running a prick, but doing stuff like this makes me disrespect you alot necro, i dont care if you give a f*** bout that, just giving my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:29 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

vlad and zur can take care of themselves, a few of those noobs ive seen potential in and considering spending more time with, so dont wanna kill em really, just dont hurt my elleb, and dont touch my destiny or lov tags, or we will come for you.

looks like you got your hands full enough as it is necro, good luck, i suggest taking zur out first, ganking vlad, then running from elleb. if you dont get zur out early youre fked. and if ashes comes tame a cat and tell it to all kill him, cats pwn ashes so much. god forbid if you had a few goats.

i was one of the gankers on ares lol, only i was shooting bow, it just felt like 3 bows :) no hard feelings, just no killing my sister Eva allowed ever by anyone plze shes in training and will rule you all soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:25 am 

ok first off necro, i dont respect you at all, lmao, and i dont have to. You're a f****** newb dude who has no respect for anyone at all, after hearing this story, and you dont feel threatened? dude, u don't c ome out of town because you're a pussy, that's why you don't feel threatened....I can't wait to take some screenshots of you running away, lmao. and second, all i want to know is people names here, i dont want anymore flaming on boards, it will happen in game, and that is that! thank you for your time and I can't wait to see you in game:D:D

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:43 am 

Less talk and more action kids. gosh.. grow up. Its a game, ganking is allowed, plus in a fight everything is allowed, if ur mouse is f*****.. then too bad. Deal with it. Gimme some sugar. I am yer neightbor.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next