It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:49 am 
Who pawned hennessey, im sure u'd only get a few bucks anyhow.

*K-man pawnbroker services*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:49 am 
Quote:
stfu see now you purely talking trash for one only bug i ever exploted was stack i aint gonna lie , but yet i still got my skills my training unlike your azz fake screenie and as far as i heard from a certain gm ur becomin a worser asshole then i ever was and yes thats u gettin dropped kiked in the mouth

By the way bytch u exploit the most bugs ever

and ur also a races =)

and u do have triple acc cuz i dont believe ur brother even plays that if u even have one also urzas account which u have now he gave it to you
so u playin wit three accounts isnt that against the rules
don't_give_him_credit_which_he_doesn't_deserve...

i'm_pretty_sure_I_MASTERED_FAKE_SCREENSHOTS_BITCH.

PS:____talk_to_nemo_about_fake_screenshots_dipshit,_he_made_them_aswell...

PSS:___my_spacebar_is_broken___:/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:00 am 

So Hennesey, you try to get me in shit with false facts?? nice try.. and whoever the certain "GM" is thats telling you im becoming a "worser" asshole than you were.. they must be deliusional.. because in the past few weeks all i've done is help train some people at pvp and give shit away, only person I'm an asshole to is Ares and AnalWarrior.. and stfu you haven't been banned for 4 months, I haven't even been back for 4 months, you've been banned a month maybe, I hope you're gone atleast half a year before they consider anything, but TBH I hope you never come back. There's no place for cheaters on this shard, especially ones like you who lie aswell.

And as for me using multiple accounts, I only use my own, if my brothers not a real person, how come me and him play at the same time..?? Lots of people know my brother, and he's alot different than me.. As for Urza's account, the only time i ever used his account was to refresh his houses for him, because hey.. you never know if he's gunna wanna come back.. (like maybe they'll find the shit you stole you f***** hacker)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:06 am 
1) Hennessy frack of and go steal some1 else his account on a difrent shard.

2) Quit whining and go on with yourelife, jeez stop asking for gettign unbanned and just leave alrdy, altoguh staff likes to ban you i bet over and OVER and OVER

3) goodbye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:16 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
That was a rather harsh post echo, you could do to tone it down a bit. as for the rest of you, gotta love how any semiseriuos discussion devolves into a 13 year old insult fest.

As to the topic at hand, hennessy, you abused the rule of using another person's account, whcih is illegal w/ or w/o their permission. That's grounds for a ban and char deletion right there among other things. And secondly, take up this tiopic in PMs, topics like this, as stated in the RULES, are to be dealt with in Private, not in the public forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:26 pm 
hmm ok how bout urzas account a hole if any gm wantsbthey can check the ips on that and it will lead to gay ashes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:41 pm 

theres nothig wrong with refreshing an account for a friend. someone needs to keep the legends accounts like urza alive. old friends coming back to play is always great.

part of what i love about this shard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:38 pm 
I remember Kaine (Henessy's old banned account) hunting for newbs in cove gy every day and sometimes he'd stop by brit gy to see if he could handle the stronger newbs. He would Incognito himself but everyone knew it was him and they laughed. Me and my newbish guild KoN would take him on when he'd try us in cove gy and sometimes we'd kill him sometimes he'd run. He rarely beat us though. Henessy was warned many times for braking rules he didnt give a shit about and hence banned for a second time after crossing the line.

We don't need a player like him on this shard. He can go ruin another shard up untill he gets banned again. Maybe someday, he'll understand why.

As for Asshole... erm Ashes, I don't buy that brother thing. He may have a brother but Ashes himself uses his *brother's* account more then the *brother* himself. Kinda nice to have a blue AND a red mage isnt it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:41 pm 

Do you ever see Dead Poetic fighting anyone...?? durr.. Why would I want to use my brothers shitty mage when I could use Ashes who's like 10x better... durr?? and as for me using it, He has all my money, so the ONLY time I use him is to get my $$... he's the one who actually plays that acc.. but yeah, go ahead and think it's me.. as if I'd waste that much of my own time.. rofl.. you really dunno me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:46 pm 
Oh yes I do. I can totally see when you are on his account. Your childish behavior is unique might I say. You cannot banksit with Ashes in Vesper so you use Dead Poetic. And sometimes your crafters. Btw both Ashes and Dead Poetic are gm mages. Why would Dead Poetic be so sucky compared to Ashes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:49 pm 

Poetics not a GM mage, if you've ever seen him fight in any of the few times he's fought, he doesn't deadly poison, so you're an idiot.. Plus their skills are totally different Ashes is geared towards PVP while Poetic is a hunter, I hate hunting.. it's stupid imo. so thats why Poetic sucks and Ashes is better.. my brother doesn't like pvp :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:52 pm 
all i am gonna say is that this whole situation is full of alot of coruptness from different areas.. i could care less which way it goes... I do think cheaters need to be cracked down tho.. and im not talking about stalking afk macroers... i speak on things a bit deeper than that..

truth is... i dont know all the details on this particular thing to comment on it.. well i know some but id rather not talk on it i guess...
all im gonna say is... all of the corrupt sh.it that goes on here needs to stop... and i mean all...

but at the end of the day... i know im legit... thats all that matters... ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:52 pm 
I still believe your hogging that account more than your brother is. What I claim is easilly checkable. Am I right dumb f***?

Edit - Count = Corrupt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:07 pm 

Nah my bro plays it more, but don't be so quick to think you know if it's me or him, he hates you just as much if not more than I do.. you're just a prick man, realize it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:17 pm 
Nah, your the kid who needs to be raised better. I can clearly see when it's you or your brother. The opinion you both fags have of me matters not to me :)

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next