It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:49 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:05 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Well damn... they shot the wrong dude!

Story turned from shot a running terrorist with a bomb belt, to he had no bomb belt, to oops he had nothing to do with it. This whole thing gets crazier all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:27 am 

Bit of a bummer that one, I feel sorry for the family of the guy who was killed as well as the guys who had to unfortunately do it but I'm still confused to y he ran. He spoke good english, so understood clear enough when they shouted " armed police stop ", was fully aware of what had been happening recently with regards to the bombings and still he ran... Straight into the station, towards a packed train leaving police no other option. If 2 guys pointing guns at me said stop I'm pretty sure i would.
I still think the police policy of shoot to kill to protect is a good one, just imagine what could have gone down if he was a bomber.

Post subject: sulute
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:09 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
SULUTE to all britsih :) Britian rules! errr
im black,,,:),,, kinda odd saying that though :?
ima little late but goods lucks to yous in the futures

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:12 am 

Letter to Ken Livingstone, Mayor of London

(something I read online, I didn't write this)
Quote:
From Dick Fojut
[email protected]
8-6-5

To Ken Livingstone, Mayor of London
(with copies to 9 British publications)

From Dick Fojut in Tucson, AZ, USA
[email protected],net

FOR ONE MONTH NOW, COWARDLY (OR COMPLICIT?) BRITISH AND AMERICAN "NEWS" MEDIA HAVE FAILED TO CHALLENGE LONDON'S POLICE TO PRODUCE THEIR 25 MINUTES OF SUBWAY CARS VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWING THE 3 (ALLEGED) MUSLIM BOMBERS!
We've already asked (but received no reply)...
NO VIDEO OF THE 3 BOMBERS INSIDE THE LONDON SUBWAY CARS BEFORE THEY BLEW UP?

AS WELL AS THE POLICE, WE SHOULD ALSO BE CHALLENGING VERINT, THE ISRAELI SECURITY COMPANY MONITORING THE CCTV VIDEOS!

Since Oct. 2004, awarded a 30 year contract, VERINT, an Israeli Security Company, has been "protecting" London's Underground. Staffed with "former" Mossad/ Shin Bet "experts" in handling Terror and Bombs, Verint's networked video system personnel have been patrolling the London Underground - and monitoring the thousands of CCTV cameras.

If Israeli VERINT and the London Police CANNOT show us ALL the Video (not just a doctored frame or two) from INSIDE the subway train cars, we are justified to suspect the 3 young Muslims have been FRAMED (to falsely demonize ALL Muslims)!

The 3 Muslims may be innocent "patsies" who were NOT on the 3 separate trains when the bombs detonated - and 7/7 may have been a contrived "False Flag" attack by still unidentified criminal TRAITORS! (We were TOLD their 3 bodies were blasted to pieces and were unidentifiable - BUT their credit cards, drivers licenses, receipts and other identifying PAPER documents survived nearby! Apparently their sturdy "documents" had been encased in blast proof, steel wallets!)

Failure to publicly show us ALL the subway cars video, lends credence to the following eyewitness testimony from one of the few survivors very close to one train explosion which occured UNDER the train....

From news story: "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

Also, consider the following unbelievable "coincidence." Those clever Muslim bombers apparently somehow discovered and timed their terror attacks to coincide with a "thousand person" drill planting "fake" bombs....

LONDON UNDERGROUND BOMBING 'EXERCISES' TOOK PLACE AT SAME TIME AS REAL ATTACK!

July 9, 2005
Excerpt only (reported on British TV)...

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company (VERINT?) that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the EXACT same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

And what about the bombing "mastermind" we're told got away?...

In an interview with Fox News (29 July 2005), intelligence expert John Loftus revealed that Haroon Rashid Aswat had connections to the British Secret Service MI-6 (emphasis added): "the entire British police are out chasing him, and one wing of the British government, MI-6 or the British Secret Service, has been hiding him... "

LOFTUS: Right, Aswat is believed to be the mastermind of all the bombings in London. He's a double agent.
Other things find weird with this are...

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europ ... index.html

Quote- "There was obviously some sort of altercation going on, and then they came flying onto the platform and these guys just threw this man into the open doors of the train."

Threw him into the train?!

Why were the bombs used reported as being made from military-grade explosives for around a week or so, then were reported as make-shift homemade bombs?

Well, I don't live in the UK (and neither did the author of the letter above apparently) but I think I can smell a rat from here... [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm 
remember the conspiracy theories that popped up after 9/11. i doubt they are true, stick to official government version. Destabilization propaganda is a very efficient way to subminize authority - conspiracy theories are just a side of this kind of propaganda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:21 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

firstly, the police cant reveal all their evidence to the public, thats part of the investigation, they need to make convictions before any real evidence can be shown.

i did not read all that letter, for the fact it was shit, and i got bored after that first bit.

There was no talk of the bombs being military grade, it was always a home made type explosive that was often being taught to ppl in al qaeda camps in asia and africa.
Even if they did say that in america, a bomb exploding in such a confined area is going to look pretty similar, no matter the compound, until an investigation (couple of weeks) has been made where the chemistry of the bomb has been studied in full detail.

All it is, is some angry muslim trying to blames the israelis fro framing the muslim community, heard enough of that here already, bla bla bla.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:30 pm 

ok i did read it now.

Oh my, how fake can this be, the bit about the bomb being from underneath is obv just a lie, who was the cop speaking to when he said "mind the hole", cos no-one apart from police would have acess, its not as if a camera crew or reportter team were allowed on the train.

And that part about it being the same time as the fake bomb trials is the biggest lie I've heard. Those occured last year pal, hahah, how can these guys talk so much shit and expect to be believed.

Yeah u do smell something wierd, its shit mate, dont get folled by it, no-one likes shit on their face. hahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:02 pm 

who knows what this is or what happend on 9/11. i know were not gettin the whole story though.
things might have happend totally different from what they ever tell the public.

there are insane isrealis lookin to wipe out the arab world just like there are arabs looking to do the same to isrealis. on the surface these people arent doing anything but mabey fighting in the isreali army or what have you. but do you think they dont have a plan? your wrong. isreal and america do have a plan for the arab world. To have it under there complete control. America For the oil and isreal for the water and religious purposes. ive personally heard alot of horror stories about the isrealis and seen it myself as well.

America should never have gotten involved in this. Weve saved the entire f****** world a few times now and everyone just wants to kill each other still. we now are victims too, and now london. and countless other places around the world. Two religions, storytales, believed though everything in them has obviously been created by men seeking control.

The world is full of people who hate the world, they hate themselves.
Animals who evolved too quickly for there minds to adjust. And somehow believe now that they are not animals. Wrong.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Last edited by Dracula on Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:27 am 

Terrorist gang 'used military explosives'

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 91,00.html
http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/07/12/news/london.php

I'm simply stating that IS WHAT WAS FIRST REPORTED. When 9/11 happened, it was originally reported that the Penns plane was shot down by F-16s. It's no conspiracy, it's what your own news outlets print then retract.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=T ... mbings.xml
"While NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said the force had clearance from British authorities to present the information during the briefing, one British police source told CNN he considered it "reckless" for another police force, in another country, to give out "privileged" information on the investigation."

"Prvilieged" false information?

A sheepish mentality easily blames "Some crazy Muslim".

This one is innocent and says another is too...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/god-wo ... 85315.html

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/re ... 6926f9.lpf

This guy was quoted because he got blown up.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3