It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:25 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:02 pm 

I do NOT want to post in this thread again! BUT I can't stand by and watch someone call regiss a jerk :cry:

Just a few of many extracts from the 'Help/ Support' section:

Quote:
Try writing it in a PM. He might miss it here.

And try using Lookup Lost Password couple times. Maybe it'll go through.

If You want simply password to an existing account (to which email failed
to arrive) You should send a PM to hydro on forums with Your account
name, email, desired password.

Send a PM to hydro on forums with Your account name, email, desired
password. Or just try registering for another account from different IP,
email.

And then some threads from the Shard Manual that he authored

Race/Class caps spreadsheet

Yet another Runestone Chamber code list

And of course it goes without saying that regiss posted in most other threads in that forum......

Nice work regiss you 'jerk' - you clearly don't care about helping people one bit!

And, from my experience in the IRC, regiss has answered a BILLION of my questions about the game without ever being rude to me (like he clearly COULD because I've pestered him so much!) - but I guess that he's probably only being nice to me because I'm a jerk too :roll:

I would think regiss' actions over a long period of time show his honesty and overall character.
Sadly Thassius, your talk and actions (or lack thereof) are starting to show something about you too.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:15 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
bye bye thass :) i agre wit regiss and oldman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:16 pm 

Well,me and you were always close friends ( I feel so anyway. )
I hate to see you go away from obsidian, as I saw you had your problems witha few players,well yah we all got em. I'd say suck it up and just do what you do,cuz in my eyes,your doing it ok.
err
Bye :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:51 pm 

Well I dont know u well thas but good bye and good luck.
I do feel i have to say somethink about the way people are acting tho.. and that is GROW UP. I mean comon guys is'nt it women that b*tch ive never seen anythink like this in a long time!!! I was sent the conversation what happened in irc and personally (and i know others feel the same as me on this one) who gives a flying FCUK who is good and who isnt at pvp? Yeah ok so if your good your good and if your crap your crap! END OF. I could say yeah ok he is good and someone else can say nah he is crap everyone is entitled to there opinion. Im sorry but thas is staff he is ment to discurrage flames/arguements etc well from what i have read today all ive seen is him causing them. And as for what he said about regiss what a pile of horse SH*T. God if i had acted the same why when people have told me i was sh*t id of been kicked banned and in the gutter by now! But no there is just some ppl get away with it!! How is that right? Player, Mod, or even Staff we all should be treated the same when it comes to flames and arguements!!! So comon people grow up we all have opinions and if they r different to the next person then so be it! If some1 says your crap take it on the chin like a MAN. Christ im a woman but i take things more manly than this!!

Post subject: ariel
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:55 pm 

Thassius first that I want to thx for everything. You know that you were more that a friend for my, we share many united moments. I remember the day met you , you were one wise noobie but with alot dedication and very nice good person, not only that you were me the second member on the noobie guild you where they Captain .I always knew that you will get far: looks you now a GM ... it is incredible that what I did for you in time is not compared for what you did for me all this time.

I admire you for goin this far, i know is hard deal with some of this inmature player(GROW UP). like CV said dont let this people get you quit his been is this situacion all ready i dont know him to much i have chace to spoke to him and his a great person and i am prety sure he still here for same reason becase still good people here(Dedicate players).i still here playing no because of them i still here playing because i know there few player that They deserve and apreciate what we do for them. and i am no quitong for this bastars tha all they do is complaing. "stuf and have fun they are doing this for free no one make them to this they do it because they like it, they like to help to make this a great place to have fun some times lots there time in Real life to go out with thy're families and girlfriend Son etc.. for do this so "have a little Consideration"

what ever you Desicion is i respet it, you are my friend i know i am no good writing i suck but this came from inside me. i want you back here and like CV said
Quote:
P.S. In my book if Thassius ever wants to return there's always a clean robe here for him.
here will be a friend waiting for sure take care and good luck. i wish i could write more or better talk, so all i cant say now is that i will be waiting for you.

Sincerely

kenneth

Post subject:

damn guys lets chill a sec jeez.

i gotta go to work.

Post subject:

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
Quote:
Must say I'm sorry just for the players that are losing potential GM help in
game. If he wouldn't have got bored of a new "toy" in couple months and
went mia again, that is.

It's not about disagreeing with promotion or attitudes in game. It's about
Thass personality. Meaning, I don't think I've known other such whining,
self centered, narrow minded, arrogant, slick, lying (or maybe self
delusional), pompous hypocrit ever. Especially not irl, as they get their
asses kicked and adapt promptly.

Would players even want a guy, that throws a pissy fit after getting some
of his medicine back in IRC and quits after being denied revenge on ops,
for staff.. So who's a child staff here?

Too bad he's staying on forums to continue giving his piece of mind and
brag (about questionable things). Yay for me that I've learned to ignore
the types outta contempt for them long time ago.

And of course, thanks for the usefull work You did as staff.

(any bets he won't quit though? power trip and all)
So true! However, i wont add to it.

See ya Thass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:00 pm 
nuh nuh nuh nuh.. nuh nuh nuh nuh...hey hey hey....goooood byeeeee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:04 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
Even tho Aimee posted a huge block of text that almost made my eyes bleed. I got a giggle out of this part..hohohoh
Quote:
If some1 says your crap take it on the chin like a MAN. Christ im a woman but i take things more manly than this!!
haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:13 pm 

Eventhough we had our past problems you always held up as staff even when I didn't like it much. Remember the Excuses thread haha but seriously though you made the game fun when it was boring as a counselor you took us to several donjon crawls and cool quests as a seer Most of the quests I have parcipated in involved you so I thank you for that. Can't really say much of anything else good bye... p.s I only caught a few chances of you fighting one in which u killed henny and ken by yourself I was like :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:44 pm 

cya thass we will miss ya :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:19 pm 

I heart regiss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:29 pm 
damn man ive known u since i started =/, my first guildy, u helped me out alot wen i was new to the game, gave me sum advice that helped me out alot. u taught me how we all die wen we start out and get looted a THOUSAND times but it drives u to become better, thnx for being a good friend and best wishes to u bro cya around :wink:

-Maniac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:44 pm 

Regiss a jerk ?

#1. Didnt you quit Thass, what are you still doing on this forum :wink:

#2. How could you call Reg a jerk, immature ? If Reg wasnt on this shard , this shard wouldnt be as great as it is today.

Regiss to me is someone that any Vet or Noob can go to and get the help then need and much more.

In the year or so that ive played Obs Regiss kicks your ass in the division of helping out on this shard.

So a nice big Good Bye to you Thassius, the CanEhdian way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:38 pm 
Quote:
Regiss a jerk ?

#1. Didnt you quit Thass, what are you still doing on this forum :wink:

#2. How could you call Reg a jerk, immature?
Okay, #1, I think he has a right to defend his good name before he leaves for a final good bye.

And #2, Regiss was being a bit immature in that post with some of the sarcasim if you couldn't sense it... Regiss is a cool guy, and everything, but that doesn't mean EVERY thing he does is mature, I hate people that will rate if some one is being a jerk or not just cause they like them, I mean even I can tell if my best friend is being a jerk to someone else...

And I thought this obscenity has been dealt with in the year that I have been gone. I guess not, I honestly think the staff needs to become more strict with people who talk this way to staff, this is like having some one help you then stabbing them in the back.
You guys are lucky they aren't very strict here about the way you guys talk to staff, if they were though, their would be alot less of this SH!T going on, and I personaly try not to sware in forums, but this has gotten to the point where it needs to be stopped, BB, Vic, Blinkers, All you guys that made this shard happen, all of you with Obsidianshard should not have to take this crap! Guys just crack down and start giving people temporary bans in order to get them to appreciate what the staff does for us...

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next