It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:34 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:49 pm 

Why in the f*** do dickheads like that deserve humane treatment. That was the beginning of the downfall of society when some idiot decided criminals deserved the same treatment and respect as the rest of us. Which is more than these bastards give their victims that's for sure. I guarentee you if something were to happen to one of my kids the person responsible would never make it to the f****** courthouse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:51 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
you can spout torture all you want but that doesn't mean its the only right or "just" answer :? some guys get off over being tortured so how do we stop them from committing screwed up crimes?

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:07 pm 

Honestly, I dont see torture as the avenue to go, if for no other reason than because it is against our very Constitution. Instead, I think the living arrangements for the American prison systems need to be seriously reworked... the image that's projected anymore is that a prison is like being a kid again: You have to wake up at a certain time, someone makes you breakfast, you either sit in your cell or go outside, lunchtime comes around, you go watch TV, *ding ding* dinner is served, then bedtime and lights out at 8pm. More useful and foreboding settings need to be employed like making the inmates grow their own food... if the crop doesn't come in, food's gonna get scarce. As it stands, there are homeless people who are committing murder because they know they'll be heading to jail, where life is better than being on the outside with a job.

In addition to that, I think that executions should be made public and bring back the old methods like the firing squad and hanging. Firing squads can be made automated with pinpoint accuracy so there's no cruel punishment there, and hanging was outlawed as cruel and unusual because some guy ate his way up to 400+ lbs so that when he fell from the gallows, he got decapitated. IMO, the end result is the same and likely he died quicker than some. All I know is that if you showed exactly what the end result of committing a crime is, more people would likely think twice...

Just my 2 pennies :?

Boog Dunsward[Brown Coats] -- PvM Warrior
Grinlar Helmsire[GWAR] -- Smithy/GM Miner
Endar Seaspire -- Fisher (maybe alchy?)
Ogden Wile[TLC] -- Tamer/ GM Tracker

In absentia luci tenebrae vincu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:26 pm 

dedo if you let me torture everyone trust me even the ones that get off on it would find something i would think up horrible.... ask drizzt.... hes never been the same since that one lone night he was up past his bedtime :twisted:

von.... torture is agianst the constition but.... we add and subtract shit from it all the time.... and it gets interperted many different ways.... the way i see it is just make me president of the world and crime will sease to exist....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:19 am 

It does depend on the severity of the crime but there are some people that don't deserve any rights. Child molesters/killers for one deserve less than anything that even remotely resembles human respect. It has already been proven that these bastards can't be cured so why keep them around? They are put in a jail or institution for a certain amount of time and then released knowing full well that they will probably be back. So why bother why not just give them a needle and say goodbye. There are too many bleeding hearts in the world they want to save criminals rights and animal rights and blah blah blah. So who tf is looking after the rights of people who go to work, pay there taxes and do what needs to be done for themselves and there families. Noone. What kind of a f****** world do we live in when criminals have more rights then we do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:28 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

you guys are overlooking the fact that this short life it really doesn't matter because the guy killed himself and he is going to burn for eternity, id say burning for eternity is definitely reason for me not to kill a bunch of people then kill myself, lesson learned, praise God.

for that matter have you seen how small that prison cell is man i guarantee you it wouldnt be fun sitting in there for any length of time. id go nuts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:04 pm 

how many mass murderers believe in god? :? really now if you dont believe in hell how is it a threat?

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:33 pm 

Quote:
you guys are overlooking the fact that this short life it really doesn't matter because the guy killed himself and he is going to burn for eternity, id say burning for eternity is definitely reason for me not to kill a bunch of people then kill myself, lesson learned, praise God.

for that matter have you seen how small that prison cell is man i guarantee you it wouldnt be fun sitting in there for any length of time. id go nuts.
The idea tho of someone burning for eternity is of little comfort to a grieving parent unless they get to see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:59 pm 

nah youre still not understanding the difference between this short little time we are on this earth and eternity. try to be prepared cause its serious.

you so dont have to believe in hell to burn in it. and a person who doesnt believe is gonna burn just as much as a mass murderer btw.

if the grieving parent is a christian then they will have a hard time indeed but with christ they will find a way to go on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:11 am 

Uh yeah theres "fire" after u die.. uh ok... Pain right yeah.. Pain caused by nerves being burned which are 6 feet under the dirt back on earth at that point.. MmmmK...

Im looking forward to my homer simpson doughnut torture personally..

And blob the problem is what your talking about "a perfect society by any means necessary" - dude that is hitler. And yet in another breath you speak as if you dont like holocausts. There is something seriously wrong with u man.

Id imagine if given power everyone would suffer for the misery that most likely permiates your soul on a daily.. Every Wanna be savior that tries to do something about it comes to the same conclusion.. The only way to save everyone from disagreeing is to kill everyone but those who agree.

The universe is chaos people.. You cannot stop it or you stop life.

And ogre u kinda have a point if we execute people for small sh*t {"want no shoplifting? kill 50 shoplifters in public execution - done"} but most things people get executed for now are soo extreme they are gonna happen anyway man.. there werent less murders back in the chopping block days its just that half the people killed noone even cared enough about to mention and noone ever solved anything they tried to so people just went missing instead.. and have the people that woulda been murdered died of the plauge lmfao... Killing begets killing.. eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye Am i up to 6 billion yet.

Hopefully the truth that some growing number know now about existence will overtake this mentality some day in humanities future.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:42 pm 

Drac ftw!

I also think Eye for an Eye but then you have the problem of whoever deals out the punishment is also guilty of the crime :? haven't worked that one out yet

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:24 am 

fire is just for us to get an idea because we are unable to even imagine what it feels like to be seperated from christ for eternity. our minds arent capable of understanding gods plan, we just have to have faith.

but one thing is for certain, if you dont know god, he wont know you either when you stand before him on judgement day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:36 pm 

ok answer me this......isn't "todays god" all knowing and all loving? if he is all loving why would he let millions of people around the world not know of him? how would he fail those people? or is it the missionaries fault for not reaching those people? and thus are they (the missionaries) responsible for the "burning" of thousands of souls for eternity? and how could god love someone who is responsible for that? :? not someone i would want to associate with or want my children exposed to :?

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:46 am 
Staff

Drizzt, Dedo... you are both wrong.

Broadband is god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:24 am 

im sure he has an answer for all your questions dedo, seeing how he is god.

why dont you try asking him and then look in the bible for answers. or you could talk with someone in the church who might be able to explain some things.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next