Count Croxton  11%  [ 4 ]
Duck  6%  [ 2 ]
Barney  6%  [ 2 ]
Freeze  0%  [ 0 ]
Ice Smasher  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 36
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:46 pm 
No Volde is a guy. He owns all. Eter is a girl if you little newbie kids wanna try and get her phone number talk to Eter or Nimph or me. Ill come to your hometown and force you to bend over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:54 pm 
Nice edit.......her to him, smooth :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:58 pm 
It was my grammar mistake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:53 pm 
tf garr is higher then me......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:17 pm 
Thanks for the support Zur, its appreciated mate.

Problem is, I've been severely out of practise due to having alot of RL things (and other Obsidian stuff when I get to play ;)) to do. I'd therefore consider myself kinda rusty in recent times and I feel that I still have some way to go :)

I've worked hard to be able to fight people like that, and people like Necrowarrior who like to cry about me bragging light-heartedly about it can f*ck right off, to be honest :)

PvP is my passion - I love to fight, but more to the point I love to do it with precision, passion, tenacity, style - and most importantly honour.

If I fail in any of those respects, I try harder next time.

Moreover, I enjoy the thrill of fighting alongside great players in the ancients like Elleberation, Zureese, Ashes, Wizz, Garr. Not only do I have the confidence that they could cover my back in any eventuality, but I also would never let them down.

I have stood over Ashes body after he got ganked (that dude rarely dies) and fought 2 GM mages (Voldemort and Nimph) at once in the open for a full minute - and at one point they were backing off because I was defending the corpse of my friend so fiercely.

I have also spent months fighting the best active pvpers on the shard not because I wan't to show off about it - but because I find it great fun, and becuase I learn from them. Think of highlander 8)

I fear no-one, but there are many players here that I respect... and still learn from.

The common misconception that some of the bitchier players seem to think, is that I think I am the best, and that I think I will beat anyone in any fight. This simply isn't the case.

In reality, I simply believe that I *can* beat anyone, not that I *will* - because nothing is certain and I have respect for many pvpers on this shard. It is this drive and focus that keeps me going, and makes me fight the way that I do.

How many of you know that I have no good fire/pain/lightning weapons, I haven't GMed resist yet, and I only have 155 strength...

Think what you will of me - If you consider me the best then I bow to you and thank you for your confidence in me. If not, then I won't lose sleep over it - I have nothing to prove. I fight for fun and honour (and loot ;)) - that is all.

PS. As for the challenges from a few warriors, sure that would be fun :) However, as stated my thing in recent times has been PvP vs mages rather than warriors. Anyone who has low anat to heal through poison I won't even bother fighting, because I would be there all day. It gives you a massive advantage in warrior pvp, but gets you raped by mage deadly poison. Oh, and if you use reactive fish you are lame :P

Take care all :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:47 pm 
Hah i remember fightning elleb on my tank with 60 anat and like almost gm healing...he was using only a crappy 5+ war axe and i didnt hurt him but i survived for like 10 mins..... oh yah vlad i understand your not trying to brag alot but you get over zealous sometimes.....i learned that word a few weeks ago :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:21 am 
ok vlad umm i definatly wanna face ya... and don't worry my anat is gm... although.. i dont think the low anat gives u an advantage really if u can heal poison rite... the low anat or high anat dont mater

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:08 am 
in his heyday ransom could not be beaten except by some lame current counsellor using the poison stacking thing

i've never seen garr beaten so he gets my vote
garr's great
but things are different on this shard.
so i dont know

back in the days slug was a monster
respect to slug
one of the most honorable guys ive ever met
i havent seen much of gala
except the time he and dyna fought in the 2 v 2 tourney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:06 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Ive only ever been killed by Ransom, no other warriors done it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:38 pm 

Quote:
in his heyday ransom could not be beaten except by some lame current counsellor using the poison stacking thing
rofl. a poorly veiled hint there - just makes you sound like a f**. I don't poison stack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:25 pm 

Lies.. lol.. im pretty sure i have killed barney before, but not in events.. he never made the finals.. haha..but on that list garr is number one.. his the best when im not around.. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:43 pm 
my time is now.... you shall all see.. :)

Post subject: wtf
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:55 am 

WTF dude who made this poll why am I even on that poll I dont even play anymore is this a joke aimed at me? Cause everyone knows I suck anyways my vote goes to Slug, Elleby, Garr, Von Carstein and Van Impe one of the best warriors I have seen well these are warriors I have fought..they all roxored!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:42 pm 
Quote:
oh yah vlad i understand your not trying to brag alot but you get over zealous sometimes.....i learned that word a few weeks ago :)
Well I suggest you re-learn it to be honest dude 8)

'Zealous' means 'enthusiastic and eager'. Unfortunately, I'm clearly not overly so because I have very little time to devote to Obsidian compared to most of the other players here, due to social commitments and full-time working hours. :(

I simply enjoy the game for what it is, and I like to inject a little fun and rivalry into PvP. The players who know me better (mainly my guildmates but I have lots of buddies in the game who aren't) have learnt long ago to take what I say with a pinch of salt ;)

No-one is really the best here. Put me vs a Warrior with lowered anatomy and they could probably last me ages - and due to the system, if they are any good they should be able to last indefinitely.

On the other hand, put me vs a GM mage and I can pretty much guarantee that I would fair better than another warrior - save for perhaps Elleb and Garr - but even so I've had more practise and innovation vs mages than anyone else here in recent months, purely cos I don't PvM.

It's not because I would consider myself a better player than anyone else, its all just all about practise - and it is the one aspect of the game I am most passionate about :)

Do I enjoy it? Yes, or I wouldn't play.

Am I over zealous? No.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:40 am 

Last thing I heard (from the horses mouth so to speak) Eternity is actually a guy and just wants n00bs like you to think that...lol

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next