It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:13 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:33 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
I did look in the bible when I was questioning my faith. all I found there was hate for others and self repression, so I looked in other versions of the bible and even more hate! So no Drizzit I'm sorry but I just can't love haters and thus god is out imo. but more power to you if it helps you then great I'm happy for you but PLEASE please stop telling me how I need to believe in god I have made my decision and made my choice and I'm fine with that.

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:03 am 

Discussions of religion and where you go when you die are kind of pointless. Especially for two ppl who obviously believe as stronly as you guys do. But really The only ppl who really truly know if there is a god or where you go when you die aren't really in a position to tell us.

Myself i believe in A god as far as a creator. But I also believe that organized religion is mass extorsion plain and simple. Arch Bichops have lived better than kings thru out history with the threat of being executed as a heritic if you spoke against their actions. Now since they can't burn ppl at the stake anymore they use the threat of burning for all eternity and still have their hands out. Believe or you will burn, put money in the plate or you will burn. Believe all of you, I have to buy a new Cadillac and feed my fatass wife and go molest some kids with candy bought on your dollar. I know they are not all like that there probly is ppl involved in the church who are giving and truly believe in what they were doing but historically it is all a big big scam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:14 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

hey im not saying you gotta do anything dedo, i would not judge you either way as it is not my place, im just saying you will indeed be judged by god, we all will, but its your choice, thats the way he works.

i agree bro but tbh thats just hows things are in a world where satan rules, it will be like that until the day comes when god takes his people to be with him, you can read all about that im sure you know where.

we just have to pray and try our very best to not let the evil of the world stop us from doing gods will on a day to day basis, one day you will meet god and understand why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:19 pm 

Oh, yeah. Man, you know that level in the VTech University, where your bitch sleeps with your professor, and you have to waste the 35 Gang Members for homie revenge and shit?

That level was f****** hard... I swear, my friend tried to do it, but he only took two pistols, and ended up wasting himself. :lol: Obviously he didn't know the Armor Cheat... But anyway he was hailed in the press as "lamest kill-streak in video game history"

But seriously, that level was a bitch!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:24 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
o m g

who the f*** are you?

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:47 pm 

someone who have played a bit to much computer/video games? :o

I game on Ubuntu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:11 am 

I think that was a witty way of saying violence in video games is a cause of stupid shit like this, which is complete f****** crap. When i was a kid we watched violent movies, I saw First Blood which is the first in the Rambo trilogy when i was i think 8 or 9. And we never wnet out and shot ppl for fun because we were smart enough to know the difference. This all comes down to not knowing responsibility for your actions when you do something wrong the first thing they look for is something to blame other then the person that did it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:25 am 

I don't believe in God, but when I snuff it, if God is standing there in front of me, I know Drizzt will have my back and get the big man to let me in so I can have some fun with all the hot dead ladies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:03 pm 

[quote="belgarion"][/quote]
Nah man, I wanted to poke fun at the way the media have tried to blame this on video games.
You could think they hired K-lame script kiddies as journalists, using sensationalism.

BTW, have you seen the GTAIV trailer? Now that game looks badassical.
Somehow I expect that it too will "cause" plenty of murders, prostitution & drug use...

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4