It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:46 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 79 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:27 am 
Shen Jian's Fisher was GM mace I believe, he hunyed in brit gy and fished the pond bit too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:39 am 
hmmm i don't have one but maybe gandy because he was a shit in pvp no matter what i hit him with he just got mana from no where and killed me =(

Necro is a big of a gay like must say that
Restile is funny as hell he never gives up if u even res kill him he does not log out or anything just trys his best to run

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:19 pm 

Quote:
and if u were any good u wouldnt have to stack poison to "win" :roll:
yea...i remember that...
when did i stack poisend u ?!
wtf
i dont do that crap[/quote]

not u man, i mean black knight[/quote]
lol i know
he did the same on rmx... but i died... he stack it really hard... like 7 poison 1 after the other 1.. but no worry i will get him back he escaped 3 of my ewalls cuz i was lagging very hard... but nvm :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:40 pm 
Well I have no pity nor respect nor admiration for Restile and I will always have him top of my list and he will always be hunted by me and my homies because he is a hacker and he cant work for what he earns. He is from my country, speaks my language just like Primal who asked me to join with them but I laughed at his face showing him I would never side with Restile like Black Knight recently did.
Restile = Dead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:57 pm 
as a noob, i hated plinkers and myth. mad was a jackass sometimes too :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:53 pm 
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U mean that very very myth that pked miners yea rings a bell alalaalaaallalalallaalalalal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:15 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
Mythindur or something like that. I remember him. He was kinda strange.
If the shard was up I could tell you his name. I have a few of his heads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:41 am 
Never really had one... Voldemort, I guess, if anyone. When I first started my smith he pked him. He's the only one to PK any of my characters, so I guess him.

Well... Primal killed my mage one time, but then he ressed me and we had a really long chat.. Since then we were always cool with each other... So that doesn't really count :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:21 am 

Quote:
Mythindur or something like that.
Mythrandir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:16 am 
noobs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:23 am 
blackmagic is abit of a cock trying to pk me :evil: idiot but i dnt like duck hes gay :D lol jks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:29 am 
hah blackmagic is a noob...he tried to pk one of my friends in brit gy so i came and killd him with like 3 hits of a bow..litleraly 3 hits

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:29 am 
Well i cant really hate anyone.. Still a noob.. I do get pked and looted farily often. Im probably the easiest person to kill on the shard...
But if i have to give a name i would say Black Magic for constantly pking my brother's miner.. I dont really see wheres the fun in pking craftmen...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:02 pm 

ive had a couple of enemies in the past wen i started i had all of sons of flames on my ass and got killed daily like 3 times a day cuz i looted mith in brit gy off barbie wen i gave it bak everybody but kaine left em alone then kaine took 2 houses from me dont ask how and then he got banned afta that necro warrior was hatin me for bein in fate and i almost quit becuase he made me buy new armor daily now we r somewaht ok i mena i dont fuk with him and we r w/e but recently id have to say my enemie has been well my most recent was shamino and roadkill they both hunted with plus 7 and 9 weps so killin them and lotin got me money and shit and they kept sayin they were gona rape me and shit lol road kill is such noob he thinks its all bout skills wen it comes to winnin he sdays it to ur face

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 am 
mumu are jo0 Berzek? if so *YOU KNOW I LUBBB YOU*
bit i still pk you CAUZ I TOLD YOU TO REMOVE THE HAY THAT BLOCKS A PART OF THE MAP IN YEW FOREST. You got all types of animal spawns blocked biatch

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 79 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next