It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:28 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 90 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 am 

You guys will never loose your guns anyway you have something i wish we had here in Canada, the NRA. They have too much power and influence. If we had something like it here our gun laws wouldnt be so screwed up. In Canada only hunting rifles are legal too but i could take a drive and in about 1/2 hour come back with any gun you want. Making them illegal just increases the demand for them and then you have an even bigger supply of untraceable weapons to shoot up schools, rob stores, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:27 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
What some call 'terror groups', others call revolutionaries. It all depends on who wins. As for terror groups being willing to bring the war to you...Perhaps they were taking advantage of the fact that a war-mongering redneck hillbilly was running the US of A at the time and that if they attacked then, it would cause Mr. Bush to destroy his country through excessive and futile warfare. The sad thing is that Americans voted him in again. Perhaps passing an IQ test before voting should be required?
The world economy is down the crapper because the US wanted a bit more control on oil. Osama knew this would happen. It seems the leaders of Al Qaida are much more intelligent than any American....One small action with huge results....Imagine what they could get done if they were UBER-funded for 7 years like Mr George Hussein Bush was. Perhaps, instead of us reading the forums right now, we would be pounding our heads on the floor and reciting the Koran? I heard it is a good read. But, if you are not much of a reading type, as most Americans aren't, I would suggest not ever voting republican again. Too much to hope for with so many gun toting, baccy chewing, cousin-kissin' rednecks running around with the right to vote...God bless America....she needs it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:37 am 

Quote:
15 for permit and 16 for license.

and yes chips lives are lives but these terror groups have already showed us that they aren't afraid to bring the war to us. I would rather the fighting be on our terms. and its "plane"...

and Rippa how so?
I think its obvious why he was picked over Clinton its all politics. We currently have the middle east hating us but since we showed that someone else can be elected even someone with a name Hussein Obama they will identify more with us and Obama says he will talk first so countries like Iran and other places will have a chance to talk peace. Under the republicans sanctions were place on the countries like iran maybe with Obama he can settle things down but this is all ofcourse hope....and based on what he says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:26 am 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
i think (from what I have read heard and seen) that the root of the economic crisis is the "sub prime" loan that was adopted in the 90's. to many people could get a loan for anything we were just handing out money and now that they are defaulting lenders are reluctant to give out loans thus the american way of life is crushed we actually have to go back to spending the money we have in our pockets rather then the money that we might someday have...

and alek as I have said many times before GO TALK TO A VETERAN they found everything that Bush was saying was there. But aren't allowed to talk about it, talk to them enough and they slip up enough to let you know...there was an email a few weeks back about a shipment from the middle east to canada with all the nuclear material that was found, supposedly it was to be used for canadas nuclear power programs.... no idea if its true or not. but really before you read into either sides propaganda talk to someone who was there and saw it with there own eyes.

if we really wanted to control the oil we'd have invaded Venezuela not Iraq.

btw I know alot more red necks who I would trust with my life then liberals

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:49 am 

Perhaps the veteran(s) you speak to are full of shit? The ones I have spoken to have said it is a waste of time and lives to be over there in the first place. The only propaganda being swallowed here is by gullible rednecks such as yourself. Of course there are nuclear weapons all over the world. What gives America the right to choose who does and does not have them....perhaps when the USA totally disarms of nukes, the hypocracy would end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Quote:
You guys will never loose your guns anyway you have something i wish we had here in Canada, the NRA.

aleksander
I'll comment on your post later.
No time ATM.
Got to jump in my 4x4 and run to the Wal-Mart, I'm out of chew. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:47 am 

Obama is gonna do it way better the Bush period.

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:06 pm 

Xkill:
Quote:
aleksander
No time ATM.
Got to jump in my 4x4 and run to the Wal-Mart, I'm out of chew.
Don't forget your ammo! Wally World is rolling back the prices on all ammo this weekend!! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:49 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
in a off note gun sales atleast in georgia have went up 400% in the past like few weeks,,,,,, just mentioning lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:58 pm 

Quote:
Xkill:
Quote:
aleksander
No time ATM.
Got to jump in my 4x4 and run to the Wal-Mart, I'm out of chew.
Don't forget your ammo! Wally World is rolling back the prices on all ammo this weekend!! lol
HaHa buddy!
My dad has a FFL, so I get my guns and ammo from him.
I get it for like 20% of the store prices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 am 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
I do believe thats the first time I've ever been called a redneck! and which vets are you talking to? cause navy and air force guys don't really see much and aren't really in the thick of it. you actually have to talk to someone who was over there doing more then sitting on their ass behind a desk, and probably someone who was stationed there when we first went over would help.
and yes gun sales skyrocket anytime a liberal is voted into office

and to address the me being a redneck issue....I'm more neutral then anything else I just REALLY don't like Obama he bothers me can't put my finger on why but I don't trust the guy. only time will tell.

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 am 

Yea Dedo Banks went under cause of the loans but also how they handled their business as well...I just wonder how the Bush Administration got away with the lies without him being impeach that guy said so many lies. Clinton got impeached and he lied about sexual relations...Yea I don't really like Obama but he is a good talker and after 8 years of a dumb president finally someone with sense is in the top seat.. I actually liked McCain in the debates tho... but Obama will do good. He has to fix up the foreign problems and clean up the economy lets see what he does in January.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:17 pm 

It is simple Dedo. There is something that bothers most people of a certain ilk. There is something you can't put your finger on...He is black...he doesn't act like it and infact he is half white....this can get confusing. For the record, he is black and now you can rest assured that your racist intuition is on target. woot woot. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:41 pm 
Quote:
It is simple Dedo. There is something that bothers most people of a certain ilk. There is something you can't put your finger on...He is black...he doesn't act like it and infact he is half white....this can get confusing. For the record, he is black and now you can rest assured that your racist intuition is on target. woot woot. :roll:

I'm pretty sure you didn't even vote, seeing as how you live in canada.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:03 pm 

So your saying his arguments are void because hes canadian? gtfo

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 90 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next