It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:42 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 68 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:13 am 
lies!!! it means u can dance under water... and not get wet!!!!!!!

atleast thats what Ice Cube said once in song hehe :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:10 pm 

lol way the go kilo
ur not even unbanned and made the whole shard crazy with this vet stuff :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:56 pm 
hehe ive always been a part of obsidian, banned or unbanned. i thought it would be an interesting thread. and i hope i get unbanned soon, because im very anxious to get back into action. many of you didnt know kilo, so hopefully ill be able to show you's a little bit of what im about. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:49 pm 
i would think the definition of vet starts and ends with the word poop more specifically my poop because that what it means..... it means poop my poop i poop everything out in fact this game its my poop.... i pooped out all of the ultimas and some guy dug through my poop to find them and then he said this poop needs a new name and called it ultima and he owes me like lots of money now.... cause hes selling my poop so poop it what everything means........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:28 am 
My definition of a vet would be somebody who knows what they're talking about... Not character skill. Sure, you could have a totally GMed tank mage, have been around for 3 years and own 3 towers... But like somebody back there said (I think it was Duo), if you can't even do something like walk from Yew to Cove, or know all of the small interesting bits that make the game worthwhile, then you're not really that good, are you?
Note: If that sounds like anyone you know, disregard it, it was only an example :wink:

Personally, I would class people like Lister as vets. They know a lot of stuff, they're willing to share it, and they help a lot of people whenever they can.
Also Duo... I know a lot of people don't see eye to eye with him, but he's knowledgable, and he helps.

So I don't think it depends on how long you've been around, etc, although some background experience on a shard is always good... It always depends on the individual person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:33 am 
kilo is a sexy man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:38 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

yeah still waiting for kilo to get back on.

i remember when obsi was at its highest player base he was a very active gm. even as a fellow player he could help out a lot if he has the drive to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:00 am 
hehe im still waiting to get a reply from BB, its been a couple months waiting now. im growing impatient. i guess all i want is a simple yes or no answer. but i do want to log back on, hopefully make things a little more interesting.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 68 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5