It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:12 pm 

lmao, you f****** idiot, you talk about the thread being useless and me still using it as a threat...you are doing the same thing by trying to get the last word in....I admit, I love getting the last word in as well, its a habit i guess. And i'm sorry, you talk about disrespecting? i can't believe you accused someone else of disrespecting someone.....please, think over ur actions in the last week or so! and you will gank me? good luck getting volde and them to gank me, they actually respect me and it goes both ways, I respect volde too. You are all alone in this battle my friend and I will be more then happy to tell my mob pals to step off, so i can own you. I want to ask you one question, and please, answer it with the truth....what honestly makes you think you can kill me even with ur mage? I haven't died once in the last 2 f****** years, without being ganked or without lagging up or crashing. I can honestly say that.....You have been around for not even a year? and you talk like you can own everyone? With "wits" as you call them, ya start to realize how to get out of being killed and I have mastered it a long time ago....it is simple pvp tactic, and as long as u have ur heal macro set, timing down pat, and ur mouse ready to move, you'll do fine. And i'm sorry, vlad has every reason to talk big, he can back up every word he says (when his mouse is working, hehe). The only person here with the ego problem is you my friend. If you happen to kill me, I will be more then happy to admit on these boards, mark my word....that is, once you kill me 1v1. f***, I'll even take a screenie and show people that you killed me. Do me a favor and leave this thread, because you are making no sense what so ever, you talk with no knowledge of background and no proof of anything....you say you can own, but you cant, so why bother talking so big. So many people have been pming telling me that they find it hilarious how huge ur talking. I hate talking so huge like this seeing how pathetic it makes me look, but when I see a kid like you talking even bigger with no balls behind it, it really does sound hilarious. FROM now on, either get balls and come and fight me, or f*** up with the big talk. Your stunt you pulled was immature, pathetic and cheap. I'm done talking in this f****** thread, so keep mouthing off all you want....every sentence you write like this digs you a deeper hole my friend...everyone knows it, im' just the one to say it! THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL.....I got my last word in, i'll talk to ya later

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:19 pm 
Lol dude, I'm not your friend.
I dont give a f*** about the last word. I actually came up with more than threats and trying to impress like you did.
I dont give a f*** if you respect me or not :)
I never asked Volde or any Destiny or anyone else on the shard to help me :wink: . (you still got that finger far up your ass as i see)
I dont give a f*** how many times you died and for what made up reasons and I truly dont give a f*** what the reasons for you dying were.
Everyone knows that its not the time that you've been on that makes you a better player or not and if you think that its because you clearly are as dumb as I think you are
Vlad is hot stuff to me but the problem is not weather he has reason to talk big or not. Having an ego is constantly talking big about yourself and usually people with egos take it badly when defeated. (usually comes with a reason like the most used one : I wasnt rdy)
You still think I got no balls? :roll: What a dumbass. I dont give a f*** weather you think I got balls or not :)
I have my reasons for having pulled my stunt and I dont give a f*** what you think of it.
And last but not least, Thank God you'r finally gonna stfu cauz ur finger is way too high up in ur ass right now. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about:
Quote:
good luck getting volde and them to gank me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:38 pm 

last comment, you don't f****** know me, so relax with the dumbass comments....its getting a big harsh u know. Talk about my characters all you want, I dont give a f***...its only a game

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:40 pm 
Its funny Necro, because after the amount of times in that post you discussed asshole fingering I'd say you have a bit of a fetish going on there 8)

If you care so little about all these things, then why do you continue ranting on this thread? Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

And last but not least, players like Zur (and myself) have a right to challenge the bullsh*t that goes on here, because we have the balls to follow through with our comments. You're like the kid at school that calls the big guys names, and then hides behind the teacher after class... :roll:

If I (or I'd wager anyone else on this shard) had to choose who they would rather have by their side in a fight, or who I would less like to face 1v1 in PvP, then it would be Zur on both counts - and I think that says it all.

Later...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:56 pm 
Thats my fetish but thats no reason to tell it to everyone dammit. :(
I challenged and hunted bullshitters too. I've always been Restile's main hunter along with Destiny. I think anyone should and have a right to stand up to what they don't agree with but not everyone does. In this case I stood up for Cherry and Zur stands up for you.

Dude Vlad, you got killed with Vlad before. Vlad is not invincible and same for Zur but when you fall on you knees, you gotto stand back up. Dont blame the buggy pvp system and sit and wait like good old Avatar and my friend Midnight. Get Vlad to go to bridge and rape still as you did. If ya fall, stand back up like Restile always did after the countless number of times he died to my hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:58 pm 

please do not compare me to restile. I will not fall

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:59 pm 
lol look at ego boy talking again, will you stfu pls?
btw, i didnt compare you to restile at all. learn to comprehend english 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:27 pm 
ok if someone gets ganked big deal dont get all bytchy and talk smack on the forum just get them in silence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:30 pm 

omg necro, ur a hypocrit dude. You can't stfu either, i can admit that i need the last word, why can't you? lol...yes, it does make me feel better when i do, now....will u stfu?

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:31 pm 
who here can stand necrowarrior i surely cant hes really gay he cant win 1 v 1 he'll say guards or run

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:46 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i bet 50 bucks a mod gets the last word....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:24 pm 

Hahah such a safe bet...

Was about to lock this thread anyway, looks like the Drizztmeister predicted it :)

The flaming has gone far enough, time to lock this thread. Looks like lamers are gonna get punished by the players in the same way that cheaters etc get punished by us 8)

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5