It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 7   [ 101 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:35 pm 
Quote:
"Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to."

eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:38 pm 
I didn't want to have to explain it to you, but I will.

J.ew can be used in either a racial or a religious context.

Muslims? If you say "He was a Muslim man" you automatically think middle-eastern heritage.

Have you never heard of the stereotype of J.ews having large noses? That wouldn't be genetic? Or the Orthodox J.ews which have stereotypical dark hair. Not that hair color is genetic or anything. It must be coincidence that they all appear to look similar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:41 pm 

"I love Asian tits! I just want to squeeze them!!!"

Last edited by Alec' Eiffel on Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:41 pm 
have you ever heard the saying "if its not ALWAYS true, its false." ? same refers to race. the fact that you can be CONVERTED into being a JUICE means that there is no set ancestry. meaning that it is not a race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:42 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
Happy Birthday Red!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:42 pm 
loki how is that so? explain your reasoning please, anyone can say "so and so is this" but it doesn't make it true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:44 pm 
Quote:
Happy Birthday Red!!!
This is no longer the birthday thread...Little too late man...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:47 pm 

cencoring on forums is dumb if people can't take it or quits because someone said j.e.w then that person needs to find reality cuz he is obviously lost. If JEW is censored then so should be muslims, protestans or any other religion. Even if these words are censored still censorship on the internet is as dumb as believing The NHL will come back. There's been alot more genocides then jewish genocides and even if the picture wasn't funny who gives a f***. What idiot trys to police the internet? Microsoft can't do it, CIA can't do it. The KKK are allowed to speak and I guarentee most people targeted in those speeches being held everyday just ignore them which everyone should do ignore don't censor its dumb. That right there is my 2 cents. Loki eventhough you didn't refer Jesus to religion that's what's Jesus is remembered for and the first thing people will think about is religion when it comes to Jesus. Jesus is one of the most famous people in history(because of the way he viewed the current one god religion) just like hitler. So i guess anyone who expresses anything about Hitler shouldn't get in trouble. But it isn't up to me but nothing should be censored on a forum for video games especially in the off topic chatter where you can talk about anything you want. I never post in this section but really f*** censorship :shock: . Thank you Have a nice Evening and when the hell is Obsidian coming back up :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:48 pm 
like i defined what a race is, "Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.". your race is set when you are born. if you are born into a JUICE family, and you believe in Christian teachings, you are not a JUICE. i didnt create the word "race" nor the word "religion" but thats what they mean. and by the definition of race, being a JUICE definitely doesnt fit in. on the other hand, MOST JUICE do share a common ancestry, but that doesnt make it a race. can there not be african american JUICE? can there not be native american JUICE? i believe that its possible. and like i said, just because you are born into a JUICE family doesnt make you a JUICE. if JUICE were a race then it would.

^ sorry for no returns, but its my style bitches! make your eyes bleeeeeed... mmm yesssss....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:03 pm 
WALL OF TEXT.

This thread is stupid...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:21 pm 

Quote:
WALL OF TEXT.

This thread is stupid...
agreed. Nice post alec :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:41 pm 
big paragraphs make my vagina scared, stop scaring my vagina you bastards!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:49 am 

happpppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy birttttttthhhhdddddddddaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:42 am 

BTW Happy Birthday :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:46 am 
Quote:
big paragraphs make my vagina scared, stop scaring my vagina you bastards!
Awh come here tyger, so i canmake it up:P

Btw happy bday lol

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 7   [ 101 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next