It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:22 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Ashes' Time To Leave.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:41 pm 

Well, Today ALL of my stuff was deleted from my house. So I guess I'll take this as my chance to leave this shard. It's been fun and it sucks to go, but, I got f***** over.

Later, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:46 pm 

wait man........ see what happens about it..

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:48 pm 

See what happens? CV already told me, there is no way to retrieve my shit. The ONLY way i'd get my stuff back is if BB gives the go ahead on re-creating my shit and all that will end up doing is triggering all the f****** pussies of the shard like NecroWarrior and company to whine and complain about "favoritism" because they are replacing my shit I lost to a god damn f****** bug.

And yes, I am a little bitter at the moment, but do you f****** blame me? I just lost more shit than most people combined could ever dream of.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'll see if there's any update on this in the morning, and if things aren't lookin any better, I'll say my good byes and be gone, I guess :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:10 am 
Goin miss u man i mean come on, with Restile casting nightsight when i cast poison on him.... who else is their to fight?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:12 am 

Yeah well, It's hard to PVP with no stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:13 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
Dude dont worry. I had the contents of my house loost twice.

one time my whole house got deleted/lost in some way, u dunt wanna know how much I lost. all I got back was my rose and some br i had made from Exation. that didnt make up for the regs, weapons, (MY 2 ND armour collection), fancy clothes, prizes, and general wee things.

hopefully u will get some shit back, but i know diks like u are good and strong, so chin up aye.

AFFGOTS ALL AFFGOTS !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:24 am 
sorry to hear that.. what exactly happend?
im clueless as to what u mean by lost.. like the items in secure were lost?
or u mean the stuff out in open?

if your secures were soemhow the cause of ur lost items id be pissed too.. as for locked down items.. well .. manythings can happen there i guess.. but yea.. it would defo suck if all the stuff in my secures somehow vanished in thin air or was stolen... all my wepons.. god.. all the weps... i would cry prolly lol..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:28 am 
A lot of players lost things due to bugs and in a lot of those cases they were valuable things for the players who lost them. I've even recently lost a bag of valuable I was giving to a friend in the bugged area. Yet I dont believe your leaving for real because I know you :). You are just talking shit like Dracula did so many times and in a bit you'll end up coming back to get owned again by Destiny while laughing at how we are so newbish. Bottom line is you are sad trying to threaten you're leaving to get free stuff from BB. You have proven many times that you were no good adition to this shard by abusing bugs and also disrespecting and braking a friendly community with your abusing language and flames.

Btw - Dont mention me again in your lame *threats* to leave this shard. Keep me out of it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:32 am 

Umm... not to interrupt this, but I'm pretty tired of seeing who owns whom. Last I checked, last he lost to Destiny was a 5 v 1 gank... But I'm tired of seeing WTFPWNT every 2 seconds. There is a thing called etiquette and bragging rights, and I think very few people have earned them at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:34 am 
I never braged. I merely stated facts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:41 am 

Quote:
in a bit you'll end up coming back to get owned again by Destiny
Not a "Fact"
Quote:
abusing bugs and also disrespecting and braking a friendly community with your abusing language and flames.
You have no clue how helpful he is, and you're no better with flames.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:53 am 
I dont think I am comparable to Ashes in terms of flames in the forums as in he recently got one week ban for it and I've never been forum banned in the past. I have more respect to others around me. Only times I will show disrespect is if I have been disrespected myself and Thassius knows that. So do you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:40 am 

Quote:
I dont think I am comparable to Ashes in terms of flames in the forums.
Too true - you're a hell of a lot worse and to top it all off you're just a jerk (isn't that a nice little perk :) )

The only reason you keep picking on ashes is because he is currently fighting a war all by himself. He has been killing your ugly arse for so long and now you drag destiny into the battle to gank him. Well I'm not going to stand for it any longer. You can sit invisible somewhere and wait to gank me, but I'm going to be coming at you in plain sight.
I hated you when I started because you abused bugs to kill a good friend of mine
I hated you when you constantly killed noobs and other players with a cheap character because you were too lazy to go earn the money yourself
and last of all I hate you now because you're a snide little crawler who does nothing but post screenshots, gank and take a good wank over destroying a great game's atmosphere.
This should be a thread about ashes not your pathetic whining mouth that just refuses to shut up and go back to scrubbing the inside of toilet bowls, because no-one with mouth spouting that much shit could do anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:55 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Quote:
See what happens? CV already told me, there is no way to retrieve my shit. The ONLY way i'd get my stuff back is if BB gives the go ahead on re-creating my shit and all that will end up doing is triggering all the f****** pussies of the shard like NecroWarrior and company to whine and complain about "favoritism" because they are replacing my shit I lost to a god damn f****** bug.

And yes, I am a little bitter at the moment, but do you f****** blame me? I just lost more shit than most people combined could ever dream of.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'll see if there's any update on this in the morning, and if things aren't lookin any better, I'll say my good byes and be gone, I guess :(

To clarify because I have been misquoted here. I said "Ashes, you do know that there really is no way for us to give you your stuff back without doing a rollback, and I highly doubt that will happen." This is the case because it's not like we can do a partial restore or something. And to "give him his stuff back" would take hours and hours and hours of recreating items that I'm sure he doesn't even have an exact tally of everything. I don't need BB's OK to recreate shit, but jez a whole house worth of unique items and chest and chests with bags and bags of stuff? Sorry but even if I tried there's not getting that back.

On the flip side I offered to give him reagents or other things to help getting him rolling again, but that's about as far as I can go.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:57 am 
Just shows how little you know Duck. Who ever said I dragged Destiny into anything? I'm not the one who made Ashes team up with Restile and Primal to try and gank some Destiny members.

You have no clue what went on and best luck to you!

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next