It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:19 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: The Saints - Recruiting
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:45 pm 
I am looking for some blue GM mages or fairly decent warriors, who want to PVP and take out the vile PKers that over run obsidian.

I am Ezekial, feel free to talk to me in game, or via MSN. My MSN is [email protected]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:30 am 
my rogue is fairly decent and is looking for a guild,.. by the end of the week he will be gm parry and tactics, so that like 4 times gm but as of today hes 70 parry, 98.7 tacitcs, gm fencing, and gm anatomy...and i enjoy pvp all tho its been a long while wince of pvped with my rogue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:27 am 
Well add my MSN, or find me in game..

I'm still currently finishing my stats, but once I get my str up (few days)I'll begin to try people out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:03 am 
ive gotta get my str up too but it wont take me very long

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:28 am 
Yeah, I finally tried my mage out today, although his str is still low.. (like 49 str, but i was using bless, so around 70)

I fought with some red mages. The only time they managed to get me was when they ganked me 2v1. It was pretty fun though, thanks for the training.. (because of them my resist went up and now it's at around 70 :D )

But back on topic.. This guild is for any of those aspiring PVPers who want to learn the little tricks and techniques to pvp.

--EDIT--

This guild is now ran by me and Lazarus. He is an old friend of mine, and he's DAMN talented in PVP.

So if you would like to join, contact me in game or via MSN, or contact Lazarus in game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:02 pm 
alright i just got msn so add me, [email protected] parry is going slow now so it might be sat or sun beofre i finish it but i gmed tactics today

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:05 am 
I would like to join with my fairly decent pure warrior. I shall find you in-game and talk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:40 am 
sounds cool, maybe later wen i get my str up ill look for ya eze u know my msn, c u guys in game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:41 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

My wariors stats and skills are ok, but I can't PvP to save my life.....

I'm worken on it...and once I can stay alive vrs a mage for longer then a few seconds I might help you guys out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:46 pm 
All you need to do is show me you have some potential. If you have potential and WANT to learn, I will teach you.

I'm sick of all the half assed "PVPers" on this shard, when in reality all they can do is cast stat altering spells, and spam poison/fs. It's stupid and has no tactic to it at all. It's ruining the art of PVP that I once knew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:10 pm 
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i said that once they f***** up poison and the rest of everything else...... BUT we do have "spawned" dungeons now.... so i guess its ok.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:18 pm 
Quote:
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i said that once they f***** up poison and the rest of everything else...... BUT we do have "spawned" dungeons now.... so i guess its ok.....
lmfao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:50 pm 
I would like to join the saint guild if you all would be so generoiuse to let me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:21 am 
Quote:
I'm sick of all the half assed "PVPers" on this shard, when in reality all they can do is cast stat altering spells, and spam poison/fs. It's stupid and has no tactic to it at all. It's ruining the art of PVP that I once knew.
Tell me I'm wrong Ashes but you use stat altering spells more than anyone else on this shard :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:23 am 
isn't ezekial his brother?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next