do u like the new patch?
Poll ended at Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:41 pm
yes  67%  [ 8 ]
no  17%  [ 2 ]
like it but prefer last patch  17%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:41 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
yooooo everyone that doesnt know ,,,summon something and hit it as ull soon find out it shows the damage that u do to anything player npc etc. which is awsome only thing i dont like is theres a bug mages cant cure at all only way to cure is bandies im not a mage but,,, i know it has to be a beotch useing bandies every time u have to cure warriors have been balanced with mages with the poison thing,,,which is awsome ,,, =i just wanna say i love the new patch ~~! its awsome good work ppl :)

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:48 pm 

Cure was disabled about 6-7 hours ago... As was poison.

Post subject: i know :(
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:59 pm 

i know but its basicly apart of the new patch jeeze keep things simple ,,,,ghosh

I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:08 pm 

Actually... it isn't part of the current patch. The one that just came out was the damage counter. Nothing to do with poison or cure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:36 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Won't there be a confirmation when the patch is done and with it's details? I tend to believe so whatever you are seeing now might not be in the new patch .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:21 am 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
We tend to post patch information in the news when it's completed. Until then it's just speculation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:38 am 

Yeah, speculation for everyone who isn't scripting it... :(
I wanna know nowwww....

Post subject: my mistake
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:39 am 

mmm i thought that was a part of the new patch,,, guess i gotta stop bank sitting and fight some ppl :( gheesh ima noob :(

Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:13 pm 
the hit counter is no longer on.. for some reason.. seemd it was only on for a few moments.. after the second restart.. ws gone again..

i liked it... when it was on that is

and about hte mage thing.. they can cure and poison.....
with pots... pots....

warriors have to do it.. why not them.. personaaly i dont think their cure should be disabled.... but i dotn see a problem with mages havign to use poison pots the same as warriors do.. it will only highten pvp... making a mage have to come in more instead of always stayin back.. it evens out the poison dmg... it gives the "range" factor to both char types... and it makes mages have to carry more shit... im tired of dropin a mage and gettin shitty loot when i gotta put my shit on the line each time..

ppl will complain on this disabled magery poison thing.. but i know pvp inside out.. its what i do here... and if a mage says they cant fight because they cant cast poison.. then they are not one of the greater mages here...

id say its more even than has been for a long while.. but i doubt it will stay that way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:37 pm 
Ok mages not being able to cure and not being able to poison is messed up its not even for your info subwolf

And the main neccesarily for poison is to block a warriors or mages heal and if we ahve to throw poison pots it will mess up mage fighting totally but good thing its only disabled for a moment =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:12 am 
i think ur wrong.....

u are capible of doing more dmg than a warrior and healing better than a warrior... now... because u have to thorw a pot same as a warrior.. and use a cure pot like a warrior.. how do u see its fuked?

if u think its fuked.. it would be like warriors with that much str being able to cast poison and cast cure.. spells instead of using pots...

lol..

its prolly alot more ballanced in this state than u realize....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:19 am 

Quote:
i think ur wrong.....

u are capible of doing more dmg than a warrior and healing better than a warrior... now... because u have to thorw a pot same as a warrior.. and use a cure pot like a warrior.. how do u see its fuked?

if u think its fuked.. it would be like warriors with that much str being able to cast poison and cast cure.. spells instead of using pots...

lol..

its prolly alot more ballanced in this state than u realize....
hmmm agree more or less
the weakness of wariors is the pot
while u use cure heal and trow poison mage can fsu few time and poison u again :)

and why is that cuz they get macro for that and we dont :S that why i allwys get f***** up lol i too f****** slow :D

well macro owns :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:21 am 
you know with a lil work u can macro cure pots... lol
i dont.. i just keep my bandies in my pack in left upper coner stcked with bandies next to it.. but.. it is possible.. not sure if legal.. but possible.. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:25 am 

Quote:
the hit counter is no longer on.. for some reason.. seemd it was only on for a few moments.. after the second restart.. ws gone again..

i liked it... when it was on that is

and about hte mage thing.. they can cure and poison.....
with pots... pots....

warriors have to do it.. why not them.. personaaly i dont think their cure should be disabled.... but i dotn see a problem with mages havign to use poison pots the same as warriors do.. it will only highten pvp... making a mage have to come in more instead of always stayin back.. it evens out the poison dmg... it gives the "range" factor to both char types... and it makes mages have to carry more shit... im tired of dropin a mage and gettin shitty loot when i gotta put my shit on the line each time..

ppl will complain on this disabled magery poison thing.. but i know pvp inside out.. its what i do here... and if a mage says they cant fight because they cant cast poison.. then they are not one of the greater mages here...

id say its more even than has been for a long while.. but i doubt it will stay that way
lol bezerk u do same mistake i did when i was noob :D
if mage give u shity loot do the same :D

take ur shild and a sowrd and few pot and go fight :D
i belive they wont loot sowrd and shild and pot :P maybe just healing uif u have :P
and u odnt need any more :P maube a +9 sowrd to kick ass faster but beside that u need nothing and if u dead aint big lose :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next