It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: New Trade Guild
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:58 pm 

just want to introduce a New Trade Guild called " Merovingian's Dynasty " is a Neutral guild.

The Guildmaster is Iori Yagami

and this days the safety is a priority for crafter's , so i want to ask for a alliance with some guilds out there, if a guild protect my boys that guild is gonna have a VIP treatment on the prices and im talking about good treatment.

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:50 pm 
also the guild will keep the prices fair and regulated - so anyone in this guild will treat their customers with the care and respect they deserve while selling the best quality goods that can be found in obsi. why buy from freelance, fast-to-cheat, poor quality goods merchandisers when you can buy from us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:23 pm 
I'm a freelancer, and I am fair! Please don't stereotype or suggest that all freelancers are cheats and have rip off prices!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:05 pm 
omg llama, it was roleplayin erm, stuff. and, btw, you're no longer a freelancer he he he.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:38 pm 

well Omerta is is with ya im sure u spoke to viper but i alwasy got VIP treament from u iori so wtf will that change :P

Bezerk-Warrior
Foxy Grey-Blacksmith
Jay-Tamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:04 pm 

Any and every crafter has my protection regardless of who owns them, unless they perform evil deeds using the crafter.

I recently had my tamer killed while taming a ride, and to be honest I find that so low it isn't funny. So you've got my protection Iori. Good luck with it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:41 pm 
You got killed because of your stupid actions. You chose to step in this war by stabbing me in the back. Face the consequences to your actions and thank you for the Oytra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:15 pm 

Dude go ruin someone else's life you seem to get a kick out of it. You only play this game for 'revenge' not for fun. People who play an online game just to not make it enjoyable for others should go ahead and marry their computer because they obviously have no life.

I never stepped over the line and killed tamers/crafters and I will continue to not do so as I know it will upset other people who are simply here to enjoy the game for what it is. I like to see people enjoy themselves and so I'll go on helping people do exactly that, I won't degrade myself to your level where you gain enjoyment from discouraging others from playing here on Obsidian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:19 pm 
To me you did brake some limits I had never expected would be broken. Althout you have never done things like attack my Necro in town while he was grey witch I greatly respect and you have done other respectfull deeds you have done some things to me that I did not expect from a good guy like you. Don't get me wrong and don't generalise my actions with the ones of other members in Destiny, I do not kill crafters unless they belong to someone I am enemies with. I am agaisnt the killing of newbs and crafters. Even the poofing newbs that come to bridge I try to protect unless they get too nosy. My goal is not to ruin your life but only play my role as the short tempered Aladdin who feeds from vengence. Althout Aladdin(movie character) does not fit the role very nicely I will make him fit the role.

I always told you over and over again: Do not step into my fights, Do not interfere and yet over and over again you did and everytime I let it go. Looting Bobo was a mistake as I didnt know he was fooling with me but you should have never stepped in while I was short in healing regs to try to make things your way. As you see I have apologized to Bobo and your intervention was completely unnecessary but it was an oppertunity for me to witness how persistant you were in stepping into my fights and today, you pay. Not only for what you did to me but also for YOURSELF, declaring this war against the mage guild known as Destiny. May thou fell their wrath for what was done to Nimphandoras.

Take a step back from all this and think to yourself: "What have I done to make Destiny kill me and my buddies?". Think of all that happened from when you stepped in a fight that was not yours untill now. Pile up the facts and maybe you will understand why.

With all due respect
Necro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:41 pm 

Man killing crafters even if they are your enemy is wrong. I refuse to kill any of destiny's crafters as I like to be fair when it comes to fighting a war. You guys stepped over the line into the grounds of foul play when you started mouthing off count and killing Vinorex. I have never attempted to kill any of your crafters and I would wish to see the same occur with my crafters, like Iori here wishes to see his crafters protected.

I only ever stepped into that fight with you and Bobo because I knew we had all been mucking around and then you came and killed and looted someone. You might be happy to sit still and watch a friend die and get looted by another person because you have an alliance with the killer but I will not. I will always stand up for people who are my friends as you would well know, as I was a friend of yours before all of this.

I have picked Destiny as a guild for all the ganking and cheating that they have done. Now you can say that you don't cheat and gank but my mind has been made up and I'll stick to that. All I ask is that on both sides of the war we show each other some respect. Crafter killing is not to be done unless they use the crafter in the fight and covering the forums with insults is out too. I find it difficult to hate people with all honesty - I'm a happy person by nature but I'm pushing for this war, so let's keep it clean on both sides?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:09 pm 
Keeping it clean is a very big term and does not only touch crafters killing. I will PM you about some terms and suggestions as to have a clean war on both sides and not just on your side.

Iori, you know you have nothing to fear from anyone on this shard exept Restile & friends.

On the other hand Destiny is surely going to be looking for a crafter's guild side of it as to keep price regulations for all sellable items on the shard. PM me if you would be interested in leading such a merchant's guild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:22 am 

omg take ur war to other place :P

i just wanna know that my boys can do his work in a safe way and dont be worry about get pk every sec.... i know some ppl just dont give a f*** if is a crafter or a noob or whateva they just kill .... i just hope ur words of safety worth something

and yeah necro that should be nice, and is the point of this post :lol:

" If your are nice with Merovingian's Dynasty, we are gonna be nice with you "

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:57 pm 
does every friggin forum topic end up with NW yelling at someone else? seriously, CHILL THE f*** OUT people

I have spoken. Thank you very much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:49 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
well, people do take obsidian pretty seriously. were a family, families fight, argue, lose touch regain touch, have wars ect... civil war comes to mind. but we are all apart of this great world.. and count and alladin would be so nice to each other in real life you wouldnt believe it... :)

id give him a great big hug myself :wink: *grabs ass*

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:09 am 

Iori has dissapered

Bezerk-Warrior
Foxy Grey-Blacksmith
Jay-Tamer