It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:15 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:00 pm 
Ok, I log in, and then I select my main character Llama. But nothing happens, the window is the background of the login program is still there and the quit button that is in the window works. It says it is raining every time. My other characters work but Llama doesn't. This is real upsetting because Llama is my main character. My brother tried logging in as Llama on his computer and it didn't work either. Please help me. This happened about noon today. It does say I am in the server on the Server Status page when this happens.

Last edited by Llama on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:29 pm 
this happens to me alll the time, usually i just delete the game then do a full redownload and that just about fixes it all the time, but also go to c:/games/obsidian and go to the file that says characters and delete it, this also helped fix the problem

EDIT:i dont know if you thought it was but it wasnt a joke when i said delete the file entitled characters, i was told to do this the second time i had this problem and it fixed it

good luck
The Honorable Bloodyroar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:51 am 
Yeah you can go into c:\games\obsidian and delete the desktop folder, or open desktop folder and delete your LLama char folder. You wont lose any player char's as all that information is stored on the server side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:50 pm 
It didn't work, like I said, it didn't work on mine or my brothers computer. So it must have to do with may file on the server. I need a GM to fix it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:01 pm 
If you page from one of your other chars and a staff member sees it, they should get you to log onto your stuck char and then move you to a safe location, where you should be able to log on again.

What usually is the case with these problems is you log out at an area with too many dynamic objects, so when you try to log on they cant all be loaded at the one time so freezes up. Bad place is Elleb's Tower outside britain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:56 am 
:!: :?: I got the same problem.... i got like 3 chars that has the same problem :'( and i sent a "PM" or whats its called from one of my few working chars hope u fix it.... i gotta get to play on Bertil Soon i miss him so :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:59 am 
ohh deleted desktop and it worked... or a gm fixxed it :P dont know wich

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]