It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:46 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:50 pm 

Ya we are allie and u have killed my 1 month old char 2 time but why wont u fight count 1on1? LAG when you live close to the server OMG im talking to my gf. Then again your trying to kill count when he dont have no macros set up on MY pc. It is easy when you ahve shit set up on your OWN pc. OMG I only healed once but I recalled because count almost had me dead shut your f****** cum dumpster ashes you arents shit but a lpb. Log out 2 times in a row because your scared of count. Ya you beat me 2 times be proud to kill a char that is a month old. I give you props. I dont decied on LoV's decistions btu if I did then thanks for the arrows and bandages U gave me. Other than that your a cum guzzling bitch that talkws mroe shit than your worth. Ok Ok shut your cum dumpster and listen. your nothing but a bitch that has elle B's account so shut your cum dumpster about ppl that have good stuff the way they earned it.

SirMixAlot Alch and Bowcraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:56 pm 

ha ha ha. BiteMe is mad that he loses to me in under 60 seconds everytime and I never have had to cast heal once against him. Sad little BiteMe, you'll learn to fight one day.

As for Count, I'll fight him any time, he's the one who ran away from me, using a gate weap because he said he "had no macros" yet for the 10 minutes prior to the fight he was sitting on the bridge "setting up his macros" Riiight. I gaurentee you, no matter what, when I kill Count, he will have an excuse.

Besides, everyone knows it's been lagging for the past few days. The shard is running on backup parts so of course it's laggy atm. I am not one to make excuses in a fight, especially a fight in which I was winning until Count ran away for a good half an hour.

And BiteMe, why don't you let Count fight his own battles? Are you his f****** secretary or something?

"Hi this is BiteMe speaking, Count Croxtons secretary, he'll be right with you, in the mean time I'll talk mindless shit that I can't back up"

EDIT: haha I just noticed BiteMe is from Kentucky, lmfao.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:58 am 
Wow, hatred, gone far enough already.

Plz Biteme, dont bring this stuff so blatantly to the forums. I woulda let this one roll but the language is unnaceptable.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]