It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:22 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: The story of a legend
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:43 am 

Well basically this is the story of a legend who once roamed the lands of obsidian and was indeed a legend for he was the one who at a time technically owned the dugeon called Wrong. No one dared to go 1v1 against this great legend and if anyone did dare they would burn down to the ground. But that was just one side of him he had another side of him that was that of an angel. For the things he has done and played a major role in the history of obsidian and was and should be respected. Then a time came that this legend had some business in "real life" to handle which he had to leave things behind to a friend but unfortunately he learned his lesson that leaving behind everything to such a friend was never a good choice but yet I do not blame him because I would have done and have done the same thing. This great legend was Primal. Now all I ask is for please either BB or Vic to let him back with his account somehow. Although he has been banned and I somehow suspect is being ignored please help him and let him come back. If that is not possible then if it is somehow possible to switch bans like ban me and let him play? Something along those lines would be better. I just want Primal to be back and have fun like every other player does. Also he has never and never would break any obsidian rule except 1 which was advertising. Now I do know that it is for the GM's to decide or watever but that doesnt mean I can reinforce this point and his plee right? So please let him back and thanks for reading all of this... Have a great time everyone...
-Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:44 am 

Please, quit with the 'unban primal' posts.

For the record, some of the staff want Primal back in the game, but the only person who can make this decision is BB - and I personally haven't been able to speak to him for some time.

As soon as Broadband/CV are back actively on the shard, then we will gradually need to update them on the status of Obsidian and discuss alot of issues.

The banning or unbanning of any particular player is simply a drop in the ocean of the things that will be discussed - so please, have some patience and let us do our jobs.

Repeatedly posting the same rubbish over and over again is insulting the intelligence of the staff as a whole. Those of you with some more maturity will know that we have the best interests of the playerbase at heart, and will look at any issues of concern as soon as we can discuss it with the admin.

However, you only need to ask once.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]