It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:52 pm 
if i dont get a hug, im gonna be f****** pissed. f****** PISSED, wow.. i said bad words in forums! oh yeah.. fix med.. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:38 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Woohoo! New potions. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No more poisoning of weapons, does this mean my poisoning skill is now useless?

Great work guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:16 am 
ok ill hand it to you there i do like th enew potions....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:31 am 
changes look good on paper :) didnt try them, but definitely we're going in the right direction for greater balancing...it seems what's been scripted isn't quite the same as it was intended to work by BB...anyway :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:24 pm 

I dont see any sense in making the delay longer, or the amount of stamina lost when healing, when you have a higher healing skill. thats suppose to balance people with high healing to the people with low healing but, if you have more healing you are suppose to be better and enjoy the time u spent training healing. Right now healing is an incredibly hard skill to gain and those who have gm healing should get privilidges for it. I dont see mages with high meditation having a greater delay on meditation, so why should warriors with high healing have a higher delay on healing?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:36 pm 
ROFL medation has a huge delay now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:37 pm 
yeh, dun see a lot of points of any of the shit, but anywho.. i'll conserve my bitching, let you deal with the rest of the shard.but its that time again, i'll come on to refresh and shit, but other than that, i'm on a break from obsi until it gets a lil.. "tweaked". Peace out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:51 pm 
Meditation has allways had 4 seconds delay (now the script thinks that medi is healing though 10 seconds delay etc..), and at GM it gives you somewhere about 10-12 mana points back. It takes forever to GM to btw, just try it.

How much delay have healing had in the past? and how much hit points does it give back at GM?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:11 pm 
But tell me Ika, what does it cost you to GM meditation? After seeing all this with the healing system and anatomy, I'm sure happy I have 0 in each of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:18 pm 
gm meditation takes longer than gm'ing healing.. dur

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:23 pm 

dude gm meditation gives u close to 20 mana back dude. At least tahts what it gaved a month ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:27 pm 

Hey i apoligize for being kinda unfair to the staff. They probably worked hard on the patch, and the only bad thing they did was the healing system. So lets give them time. In the past everytime that we rush them, they make things worst. Its better to give them the time they need cuz its pretty hard to get worst than what is is now. Hehe.. just j/k. Its a nice looking patch, just tweak healing a little bit. I suggest the delay for healing to be 3 seconds and they delay for meditation to be 3.5 seconds.. hehe.. round that off and make it four. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:28 pm 
i am GM meditation.. dude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:16 pm 
I dont know if meditation works this way but like i said before you can get 2 hits healed or 30 and consider you fail. i know you can fail on meditation too but when you succed do you get the full aqmount posible when you meditate? i dont know because ive neevr used a mage. I thought that healing and meditation wwere fine before this patch. where healing used stamina and meditation had the 4 sec delay. If you want healing to be a little less then ut a bit longer delay on ppotion usage. But dont delay healing. I for one thught it was pretty even between a decent warrior and mage in a duel before this. I though ti had an equal chance granted i wasnt an idiot and walke dinto a parafield.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:29 pm 
ohhhh and lets not forget the superb perfection of magery.. lol ok.. so in the past its gone from reflection rings, to the way it was.. and now, eh.... you cast lightning/fs on someone else.. and it aims at yourself..? lol now where was meditation and magery fix posted in the news portion of obsidian..? lmao, well to the mages that are around, hope you've got your mana pots stored up, they'll be gone quicker than any of your regs, lol no more stamina potions for warriors.. that jobs taken by the mages now *flex* leave it to us. Oh.. yeah.. thats if we dont kill ourself with our own flamestrikes.. lol. Anywho.. have fun.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next