It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: K.O.Z
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:56 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Knights Of Zodiac is a guild of justice to help new player and help those who need our help fom pker and assassins, to help crafter that juts work hard to make they stuff and some one come and kill em because they are lassy to make their owne stuff. i am no asking for good players, any who need help to impruve his character and help us be welcome. i will do me best to help you get you character pimp. i hunt all time so when you became good enogth i take you with me to make some cash and get nice weaponds. the most importan is that you traing at you max. because i know we have enimies that will make you sufer until you resign from it but i will be there to protec you no matter if i die because that what i true leader will do. so any one interest i will give more detail in person. you can get lots benefit in this guild. remember that together we can make justice in OBSIDIAN. those who remember (Sons Of Flames) know that with me you can count in anything you need.

pm me if you are interest in join or just look for me in game( we only reclute mages and warriors no crafters) unifroms are free and some times armo and weponds all depends on you loyalty to us.

sincerely: Knight Phoenix

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]