It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:01 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 14   [ 203 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 514 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:31 pm 

Quote:
For 1 you would never be in LoV or MoB Dyna because you were never invited. And for 2 us being inactive has nothing to do with Ashes being banned or any other reason except for the fact that we have lives. Jobs and families mean more to us than this or anyother game. So if you are looking for guild action why not fight DL? Oh that's right cuz you would get OWNED!!!!!!!!
For 1 I did not have to be invited necesarily to be part of the MOB and LOV side. I could just have my own guild and help your side if I disliked the Order side. For 2 I also have a busy life and I still play, this does not mean everyone else has to play. Lastly, the friends I can trust and would stay fighting even if the fight is uneven don't play anymore or often, and some of them joined DL. So, I have likeness with most of DL members and if any of you wonder where is Order Lords at, is inactive at this moment because is only me and maybe 2 more members that stayed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:19 pm 

So why are you calling us out and talking shit when your guild is just as inactive? I think you should change the title of this thread to "Hey everyone look at me I'm the great Dyna and I own, blah blah blah blah blah." This thread is just a complete waste of space and a lot of hot air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:22 pm 

Im calling you out because DL will fight you along with me and a few more so the game gets fun like used to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:25 pm 

Quote:
Im calling you out because DL will fight you along with me and a few more so the game gets fun like used to.

So what you are really saying is your guild sucks so you will ride on the coattails of a good pvp guild and say your the man because you and the other "order lords" pull a couple of bank ganks once in a while?

Yea thought so. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:36 pm 

hmmm you are talking way too much nonsense already. Maybe if you log in we can argue outside town 1 vs 1 so I can cut your body and make a scarecrow out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:25 pm 

How many times do i have to tell you, when you have xhealers following you around its not really 1v1. And honestly because of morons like you I have absolutely no interest in really playing this game. I may log in once in a while, refresh and restock my vendors but that is all. So you can go on thinking your the man but the fact remains, wars won by Lov/MoB tons wars won by Order Lords or any other guild Dyna has ever been a part of 0. And why are you repping a guild you aren't even a part of? I'm sure DL is so glad that you and the other 2 order lords are on their side. Phew i'll bet they are so relieved. :roll:

P.S. Note to Mods this entire thread is horseshit and should be locked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:41 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
Quote:
haha, well, like i said, we 'were' unbeatable. If i were to come back, I wouldn't even try to pvp until i trained. And who knows what would happen. With obsidian, there are different generations of good pvpers, and I myself think I already had my day. Before me, there was rahbdul, and ikareal (old time pvpers).

Not sure if anyone knows what i mean but it's the way of the game. People leave for a while, come back and expect to be good like they once were, but get owned. That's exactly what happened when rahbdul came back after not playing for a while, way back when, and got owned. After that, he quit for good!

So like I said...we 'were' unbeatable, and I don't think anyone can argue with that. The only time people would come after us is when they had multiple ppl. And i'm not trying to brag, i'm just telling you how it was...and again, was.

I would like to know who the top pvpers are now though...it's been a while since i even looked at this board. So who is the top pvper out there? Who is the one that stays out of town and everyone else is afraid to leave town, fearing that they will get looted?
Wow, it's so rare to see someone that's so rational and realistic and even humble about PVP. Around here all you ever see is a bunch of talk about how great people are and always will be so to see you make a point of saying you "were" great is awesome! I kinda wish you were still playing now.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:03 pm 

Belgarion, I thought you were more mature about this, but I see you keep replaying with only offenses and criticism. Anyways, I hope new chaos guilds will be created and the current ones to get stronger so we have some rivalry since we can't count on the ones already mentioned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:32 pm 

I'm glad you understood me RvnScarlet, :P. I'd love to come back. It would be a lot of fun. My only issue with coming back again, is time. It is so unbelievable how obsidian is stil running though. I remember when I was a noob, they were talking about shutting it down due to inactivity, and then again, after I played for a while, they talked about it again. Just goes to show how awesome this shard is!

Zur

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:18 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

tf are you guys talkin about zur is the f***** man.

edit* oh i didnt see that, belg would rape you dyna. no offense you a pimp to me always will be bro but you aint that good unless you been practicing lol. dont feel bad i aint that good either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:38 am 

Quote:
tf are you guys talkin about zur is the f****** man.

edit* oh i didnt see that, belg would rape you dyna. no offense you a pimp to me always will be bro but you aint that good unless you been practicing lol. dont feel bad i aint that good either.

Meh I'm pretty rusty, lack of playing does that. But that's not what this is about. I just can't stand people talking just to hear themselves(or see themselves) talking. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:29 am 

Blah blah blah.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:58 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
Quote:
we have lives. Jobs and families
WTF IS THIS "lives" YOU PONDER ABOUT!?! !?! :shock:
WHATS A "Jobs and families"??? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE YOU ARE TALKING!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:02 am 

I think the only way to settle this Belgarion vs. TNT dispute is a good old fashioned 1vs1... but that's just my opinion.. ;).. and i can say on personal experience that TNT won't call xhealers or anything like that like he's being accused here... I've 1vs1'd him with tons of his pals online and nobody rocked up where he suggested we fight.

peace

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:43 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
last time i was told that i got ganked out my mind LOLZ

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 14   [ 203 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 514 Next