It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:02 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 14   [ 203 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 514 Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 am 

Where is LOV guild at? Are you guys planning to play again? I have only seen a few members around. Same goes with MOB, if Ashes is the reason why you guys dont play, then he should be allowed back or give his account back if thats necessary to bring some fun and action to the game on the PVP and guild wars side (note: I don't know if Ashes is willing to play anyways, but maybe he is). At this moment I have only seen a chaos guild kinda of active and is Outaskz, and I think they dont have many decent pvpers, so that would be an easy target for Dark Legacy(order guild now). I'm still an Order Lord and will still be for long and if I have to choose a side I would go with Order guilds or Dark Legacy rather than choosing MOB or LOV. Nothing against those two guilds, but is only the fact that we have always been ingame enemies. So, we need action!!!!!!!!!! come play the game and I will try to log in my free time to kick your butts (MOB,LOV), and yesss you guys suckk and will get owned Muoahahaha!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:47 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
If they are not ingame cus of Ashes being banned then they are childish. I like Ashes and would like to see him in game. However, there is a reason he is banned and the staff seem pretty solid on the decision not to allow him to return. Pouting and avoiding everyone doesn't seem very productive and may even be a hinderence to Ashes' possible return.

Mommy doesn't care. So hold your breath and kick your feet. When done with that, wipe your tears and blow your nose cus it's getting old.

No disrespect meant, but Dyna is right. We need more guild action. But, life goes on and some guilds just die. RIP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:46 pm 

that`s right, why ppl train good pvpers? makes good guilds? what for???

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:56 pm 

Quote:
if I have to choose a side I would go with Order guilds or Dark Legacy rather than choosing MOB or LOV
dark legacy was allways chaos and for me it will allways be, together with mob and lov. it was a stupid idea to change the allignment imo. so if OL will ever go with DL, then i say l m f a o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 pm 

I'm just saying I would be allied with Dark Legacy based on the status of the guilds right now. The only strong guild that would compete vs LOV and MOB supposing they come back is DL if it decides to go against MOB and LOV. I like to fight so I will not stay neutral and like I said If I would only have two options I will choose the DL side. Even though I had my differences with DL I had even more differences with the other side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:44 pm 

I'm not in game for time reasons :P. Ashes was created by kilo and myself, lol. He got a lot better at PVP from how we taught him, but we brought him up as good as we could! If he came back, I would still be in the same predicament. I did love pvping with him though!!

Ashes and I together were pretty much unbeatable, lol. Either way, don't think the reason why we're not coming back (or myself) is due to him not playing. I quit before he got banned! :P

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:33 pm 

bet me and CK could take you 2 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:37 pm 

yes, u did before!

unbeatable?
if u can, get on obsidian, i will give you 1 bag with pvp mages stuff and u will fight vs me!
if you win, i will give my respect to you!!!

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 pm 

haha, well, like i said, we 'were' unbeatable. If i were to come back, I wouldn't even try to pvp until i trained. And who knows what would happen. With obsidian, there are different generations of good pvpers, and I myself think I already had my day. Before me, there was rahbdul, and ikareal (old time pvpers).

Not sure if anyone knows what i mean but it's the way of the game. People leave for a while, come back and expect to be good like they once were, but get owned. That's exactly what happened when rahbdul came back after not playing for a while, way back when, and got owned. After that, he quit for good!

So like I said...we 'were' unbeatable, and I don't think anyone can argue with that. The only time people would come after us is when they had multiple ppl. And i'm not trying to brag, i'm just telling you how it was...and again, was.

I would like to know who the top pvpers are now though...it's been a while since i even looked at this board. So who is the top pvper out there? Who is the one that stays out of town and everyone else is afraid to leave town, fearing that they will get looted?

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:18 pm 

Quote:
So who is the top pvper out there?
That would be Diablo. Welcome back, Mr. Pristine Self-Portrait Avatar Man ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:30 pm 

I was MoB in the past, joined cause Urza and Ashes were in it... good times... but for now i'm staying solo... has nothing to do with Ashes bieng banned, or Urza not bieng around, or anything else really... i'm just way out of practice (havnt pvp'd in over 2 years) and had to recreate my char due to inactivity.... If i do ever get a chance to work this guy up and get my groove back, i'll definately try to help MoB back, or join another Chaos guild that has friends of mine in it... but just like Zureese, i work so much and got school, so i rarely get ingame time... and since i work with graphics, web design, tech support... when i do get a day or two off the last place i wanna be is sitting behind a computer lol
Quote:
Before me, there was rahbdul, and ikareal (old time pvpers).
and befor them was King

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:39 pm 

Hey Zureese, I know WoW has amazing graphics but I'm sure the PVP won't ever be like UO's. I would like to see you play again with some of your mates maybe. I'm not sure if you are going to be the same as before after some training but I'm sure you will try to show everyone you can be one of the best pvpers. I recall watching you fight back in the days, you were a decent pvper but none of your fights impressed me really. Just think about it for a sec; you can play a few hours in obsidian and play wow at the same time, you enjoy the pvp here and the cooler graphics, etc over there. Anyway I hope to see ya play again, regards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:44 pm 

Hey Meth good luck with your work and school, I'm on your same shoes. But I always try to find some time to relax and play Obsidian. I hope you could play more often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:03 pm 

Hey dyna,

My good pvp days were before your time actually. I was a solo pvper before ashes was even on and those were my days that i shined. Ashes and I were cheap together, seeing how we were together, haha. But before that, me and kilo did alot of solo pvp. And I don't play wow for the graphics, I play mostly because friends of mine play irl and so on. Either way, uo pvp was always good. I remember King as well. He actually taught me some stuff!!!

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm 

For 1 you would never be in LoV or MoB Dyna because you were never invited. And for 2 us being inactive has nothing to do with Ashes being banned or any other reason except for the fact that we have lives. Jobs and families mean more to us than this or anyother game. So if you are looking for guild action why not fight DL? Oh that's right cuz you would get OWNED!!!!!!!!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 14   [ 203 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 514 Next