It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:18 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: The BART Shooting
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlfNNiwo ... re=related

This is senseless murder.. the guy was not resisting and under control you see him and his friends pleading to the Transit cops that they are cooperative obviously that one cop didn't care got up and shot the unarmed man. I believe he didn't mean to do it but he used way more force then needed and shot a man in his back. This is worse then Sean bell and many other similar cases. Imagine if it was you being bullied and you listening and obeying the best way you can and still get shot in the back. You know I will pray for the family but I was just wondering your views on it.

Post subject: Re: The BART Shooting
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:18 pm 

That really pissed me off watching that...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 am 

1.Cops are f****** retarted.
2.I hope they get the death penlty
3.Cops are f****** pricks
4.They will say that the gun shot auto

My stepdad is a cop and i cant say i like him much at all he has to be in charge of every thing EVERY WERE. Cops can almost get away with everything. There all dumb and retarted is all i rly got to say.

Decimation[Dark Honor]
Shadow[GWAR]
Hemlock[Outkastz]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:08 pm 

Who do you rely on when you are being attacked or someone is trying to kill you? The police, there not all stupid, just some like this f****** retard.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:34 pm 

If someone was trying to kill me, i wouldnt call the police. I would grab my gun.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:47 pm 

Quote:
If someone was trying to kill me, i wouldnt call the police. I would grab my gun.
Yep... anyway not all cops are bad but this guy is and he needs to be punished some people just can't distinguish right from wrong. Ofcourse they can't put him in jail He'd be killed. So will justice be serve yea with the lawsuit but protests already happened I read they burned some cop cars and started like a small mob but this shows people need to be thoroughly evaluated before becoming a cop. He will get off even with video evidence but whats new?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:34 am 

Wow...

thats all I can say. This should never have happened, and I seriously hope they put that police officer in jail and see the reception he gets in the showers. What he did was plain wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

He wouldn't make it to the showers if he were up here. We don't have the death penalty in my state...but you guys remember Jeffery Dohmer? We couldn't kill him so we put in with the general population of prison lifers. He was dead before the sun set.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 pm 

Quote:
Okay then, how about this.

A professional hitman was out to kill you, the best in the world, and he was right outside of your room. But your room had NOTHING in it except for a phone, and a bb gun with 1 shot in it, WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:12 pm 

Block the door with something and climb out my window.

Decimation[Dark Honor]
Shadow[GWAR]
Hemlock[Outkastz]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 pm 

I said there is NOTHING in the room moron..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:54 pm 

ok then i would just go out my widow

Decimation[Dark Honor]
Shadow[GWAR]
Hemlock[Outkastz]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:03 pm 

no doubt those cops were idiots the way they were treating them even before the shot was fired.

but to me it looks like the idiot didnt mean to fire the gun, yes a total moron for pulling it out to begin with, and should have to face a trial, because he killed that guy, accident or not, so im not defending him, he was stupid, BUT, if it turns out he did fire the gun accidently, you know it has to be eating him up inside, and he will have to answer to the lord if he did it on purpose, so either way the guy is going to suffer.

i just hope for his sake it wasnt intentional. i would have to guess that what we could do to him pales in comparison to what will happen when the almighty asks him why he killed that guy. we should pray for this world, the state it is in. each and every one of us can do better and should always strive to do our very best no matter what it is we do, and keep the glory and attention where it belongs, on jesus.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 pm 

Quote:
no doubt those cops were idiots the way they were treating them even before the shot was fired.

but to me it looks like the idiot didnt mean to fire the gun, yes a total moron for pulling it out to begin with, and should have to face a trial, because he killed that guy, accident or not, so im not defending him, he was stupid, BUT, if it turns out he did fire the gun accidently, you know it has to be eating him up inside, and he will have to answer to the lord if he did it on purpose, so either way the guy is going to suffer.

i just hope for his sake it wasnt intentional. i would have to guess that what we could do to him pales in comparison to what will happen when the almighty asks him why he killed that guy. we should pray for this world, the state it is in. each and every one of us can do better and should always strive to do our very best no matter what it is we do, and keep the glory and attention where it belongs, on jesus.
I agree with you Drizzt on everything... I don't believe he wanted to do that because I seriously doubt anyone can live knowing they did that. It must suck being hated by alot of people I can imagine being hated on by 5 people imagine a entire city plus the country it must suck. Lets just hope everything can change this year Obama is President lets see if he can live up to what he says he represents Change.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm 

Amen brother drizzt.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next