It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Monsters! ARG!!>!?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
well i found some monsters uterly impossible to kill, such as rthe king GOO GOO
wow,, that thing took down 10 bears alot of energy vortexes and my demon bone supplie without taking 1/65 down, I didnt see any red on his health bar what so ever at any point lol so ya all the GOO and GOO GOO family needs rehaulings please!

Post subject: Re: Monsters! ARG!!>!?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 am 

I found that too, even with ar, prot and 350 str on my pvm the greater goo or w/e the hell it was called in hythloth took about 30-60 hp per hit. Sometimes even more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 am 

ya lolz, so if its 30 to 60 with a greater think about the king o.O i know it has to be wrong lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:05 pm 

the one in deciet took me down in only a hand full of hits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:29 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

u guyz sux.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 pm 

me and zott got a king goo goo down
but it turned snow so we killed snow king goo goo
got some vanqs some invul and a few k of gold..

what is wrong with the ppl saying: << i cant solo it so its a way too hard>>
pvm is not : <<drop a couple energy vortex, cast Gpoison, run around, meditate, repeat>>
nobody should go tickle a dragon by themself, not that i cant, just that i think it deserve to be hard.
spawn us some stronger stuff Bob

ho n by the way, we got the skeleton king shadow down a couple days ago

if you cant solo it, bring a friend
if you still cant kill it, bring your guild
if you still cant, make alliances

Peace,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm 

Quote:
me and zott got a king goo goo down
but it turned snow so we killed snow king goo goo
got some vanqs some invul and a few k of gold..

what is wrong with the ppl saying: << i cant solo it so its a way too hard>>
pvm is not : <<drop a couple energy vortex, cast Gpoison, run around, meditate, repeat>>
nobody should go tickle a dragon by themself, not that i cant, just that i think it deserve to be hard.
spawn us some stronger stuff Bob

ho n by the way, we got the skeleton king shadow down a couple days ago

if you cant solo it, bring a friend
if you still cant kill it, bring your guild
if you still cant, make alliances

Peace,
Well for one when you used to have a char that could solo dragons and spent alot of time and money making it that way and all of a sudden it sucks then you would complain too. And not everyone likes to hunt in groups. Perhaps if the harder monsters were still at harder levels of dungeons like they used to be instead of everywhere that would be better because then you could choose to hunt as a group or by yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:51 pm 

Quote:
Well for one when you used to have a char that could solo dragons and spent alot of time and money making it that way and all of a sudden it sucks then you would complain too.
I have a pvm mage that i spended a lot of time n money to train and it dont suck.. its a multiplayer game..
if ppl dont like to hunt in group fine, but dont go after the 3 strongest monster of the game..
if you cant solo a dragon and want to hunt by yourself.. kill drakes.. you will kill twice as much and make as much money..

some ppl don't want to hunt in group, ok, but some ppl do.. if everything is leveled down to the laziness of those who want to kill anything and everything by themself then there wont be any fun to group hunting..
i think it make sense that a single human with a sword and a shield cant defeat a dragon..
Quote:
Perhaps if the harder monsters were still at harder levels of dungeons like they used to be instead of everywhere that would be better because then you could choose to hunt as a group or by yourself.
have you seen dragon in destard level 1 ? i didn't.. and im positive.. i can solo every monster in the level 1 all the time even when they turn shadow

if you want to play diablo just download it ?

we could kill king goo goo with only 2 guy.. so that make me say : we need stronger monster for group hunting

but yeah there is need for a lot of solo-able monster.. and there is TONS
but is that a problem if there is bosses that require 3 person and some strategy to kill?
i think not, i think that is what make the game fun, you cant do everything by yourself.

if you need help with dragons ima show you how to do no worry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm 

Oh i can still solo a lot of monsters that i could before but i go through twice as many regs because with lack of dex you have to use spells to heal, and again because of the lack of dex, with wrestling missing so much it takes longer to kill any monster therefore using even more regs. It is almost not even worth taking it out anymore I should just hunt on my warrior. And the goo goo or w/e it is called i found was in hythloth level 1.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm 

yeah but hunting with warriors is expensive too... its kind of a lose, lose situation....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 pm 

Well there is a simple solution to the problem tho, atleast the pvm mage one, make it so you can cast clumbsy on yourself again or just raise the dex of a pollied deamon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 pm 

hunting with warriors is extremely cheap, from my experience,
and magger, comparative to before, the gap between pvp mage and pvm mage is now far smaller in regards to the ability to kill monsters and PvM.
In some situations, it's even better bringing a pvp mage because of the meditation and higher mana in my experience. Wrestling seems to miss a lot (well at least for me) and it just seems easier not casting heal so much and bandaging yourself while you can get a pvp mage and do the same job a bit more efficiently and smoothly lol

and you must not hunt much because I found 2 dragons in level 1 destard in 1 hunt so ya...
(which i soloed with a pvp mage) :/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:15 pm 

there is big drake in dest 1 but they are not dragons.. and if they are they are easy..

yes pvm mage heal nowhere as good as they use to, yes it is cuz of lack of dex.. i am not sure what is the point of the whole ''cant hurt yourself with a spell'' thing and i dont realy like it

i do not hunt alot but i get my 50k a month easy..
and for your ''pvp mage are as good a hunting'' thats bullshit
i was hunting dest with a pvp mage yesterday gm poison gm mage
i would solo a drake by the time he get his to 50%
any body who want to prove me wrong can come for a hunt with me

i dont say that we are a litl weaker then weuse to be
mage cant heal, thats a fact im running around 10 sec healing delay but no i dont spend that mutch regs on healing spell and neither do i drink a hundred heal pot
again, some thing are just not made to be soloed

my whole point is : its not a 1 player game, if everything is easy enough to be soloed with untweaked char no matter what, then there is no point

if your pvm mage has 13 dex cuz you use to cast clumsy on yourself maybe you could try having 25 dex now ?
ho yeah you gona have 12 hp less
or maybe int? well.. gotha tweak your char yes, but i hope there is always gona be a monster i cant solo

plus wrestling dont miss that mutch

i just don't understand the '' i want to own everything by myself unless the game sux''
this is not pacman
maybe u need more then a sword and a couple bandies to kill something that drop 2000 gold.. but i think that totally make sens

yes goo goo hit for 30
but they move so freakin slow any noob with a bow would get them down

if everything is easy in close combat something is wrong, if everything is easy to bow something is still wrong, and if you can just run around and cast poison to own the whole shard then its totally wrong

yeah my pvm was betther when i could heal faster.. no doubt
thats a balance question. starting there what i say his: jsut cuz you cant sit in the middle of 3 drake with only bandies healing without problem dont mean everything is wrong

i think we should be able to heal a litl faster, i think that being able to clumsy hourself or to get more dex buff by polymorphing is a very good option

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm 

i stand by the statement that i made earlier in a different thread...

i dont like games that force me to party...
which is why i dont play new mmorpgs...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 pm 

nobody is forcing anybody, but if you don't want to party with anybody you got to accept that you cant kill thing that are designed to be group target..
i hunt by myself most of the time.. i just don't go after king goo goo and skeleton king..
does it steal something from you in your way to play the game in a solo way if ppl can have fun hunting something hard in a group ?

yeah bring me something that hit for 120 every 3 sec and have 5000 hp
that's what im talking about

you can solo 99% of the monster spawning in the damn game.. so the 1% left is too hard ? no the 1% left is what you can kill when u get better/get friend with ya

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next