It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:28 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Swine Flu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
i cuaght the swine flu, some of my freinds and teachers tell me its no big deal and others tell me i need to go to the ER and get a vacine asap, what should i do, just sit out the sickness or will it get worse as i go into it, i feel pretty shitty but its only been two days since i started feeling the sympotms

Flame - current noob player :)
Quote:
"This is an FFA not rocket science...." :lol:

Post subject: Re: Swine Flu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm 

I would most likely try to go to the doctor and get yourself checked buddy. Better to be safe
than find out that you could have been cured earlier if you just went for a check up. So the best
bet man would be to go to the doctors my friend :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:24 pm 

It can get quite serious if left untreated.. There have even been deaths cause of it but if you haven't been to the ER how do you know it's swine flu? I would go to the ER asap if it really was swine flu as it is very contagious and can be deadly..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:35 am 

Right for one STFU posts above. Well my colleagues at work all had it and i was ill few weeks ago but i didnt get it confirmed as swine flu but was most likely was. Anyway its not too bad tbh People die of flu all the time you just dont hear much about it. Here in england we just have to ring a helpline and they send us tamiflu out which we take to help us i dunno the proceedure their but i wouldnt leave the house incase you spread it. You'll be ok man get your mom to get you some meds or smthn dont worry about it

Jimmy[Cult]-Pvp Warrior
Tristan[SOS]-Pvm Mage
Cilit Bang-Alchemist
Bruno Novak-Tamer/Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
um, if you want to live. dont listen to jimmy..(not trying to say ull die ifu dont but)
some ppl live through it some die.. and any flue untreated can be deadly...
taking that into note. no vaccine you have in you currently can fight it.. i dont even think theres a vaccine, but go to the hospital and get it checked.. swine just transfers really quickly. so u should take steps unless lots of ur friends will be sick also..
theres minimum chance you'll die.. but the majority of deaths and stuff were among teens which is rare for a virus due to there high immunity.. and is part of the reason its so famous.. and schools get closed cuz of it.
last vaccine for swine flu that i know of was in like 1970s and the the vaccine killed more ppl then the actual sickness LOL it started in a military base if im not mistaken.. somewhere in NJ i think..

if its self diagnosed as swine flu... it most likely isn't but you should get it checked out anyway..
as for jimmy... none of your friends had swine flu.. stfu?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:14 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
to treat flu they give you flu....thats all the vaccination is a small dose of the flu to help your immune system be stronger against it. I would say stay at home drink lots of water and keep your protein up, lots of PBNJ :) or chicken noodle if your throat is crappy. call a nurses hot-line and see if they can recommend you anything they will ALWAYS say go to the ER but other then that dont have any friends from Pullman (go cougs! LMAO) over :) and other then that stay in daily contact w/ ppl if you live alone so someone can come rescue you if you get to far gone.

at the ER all they will probably do is give you a Saline drip wich A hurts and B just flushes your system stay well hydrated (pee should be clear) and you should be fine.

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:33 pm 

Blah I hate shots with a passion, and reading what you wrote scared me Dedo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm 

not everything has a vacine, im sure,
because i read up on it, b4 it was big and it did hit in the 70s and umm it wouldn't be to threatening if we had the vaccine....
but hey u might be right.. i just doubt it dedo
but as far as your advice.. id follow it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 pm 

Erm yea they did .. idiot Damn your a f****** dumbass.. jeez

Jimmy[Cult]-Pvp Warrior
Tristan[SOS]-Pvm Mage
Cilit Bang-Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm 

like i said all a flu vaccination is....is a small dose of teh flu in order to strengthen your body against it. it wont work if you already have it.....its used to prevent it.......like when they gave all the army guys anthrax vaccinations......then i think 20 of them died....cause anthrax is bad....i love our government..... but yeah bed rest and lots of water/oj........no soda/coffee/Beer (1 shot cleans you out alright though thats permissable).......dont over do the sports drinks or vita waters they actually do alot of harm w/more then 1 a day

and if you can't live w/o soda 16oz of water per soda......on top of the 64oz your supposed to have a day

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:58 pm 

i know that, but is it really as simple as a minute/diluted amount? there has to be more to it than that...

if so, people still died through the vaccine in the 70s so something doesnt add up
but anyway..
thats why im not a nurse

but jimmy... they did what? lol you out of all people should call no one a dumbass.. besides maybe raptor or something...
but i said they had it,, it just caused more death then the death rate of the virus....
meaning the vaccine had more chance of killing u then the virus..
so it being a minute amount of the virus alone is stupid.. thats why i say that
again i might be wrong... i just dont care lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am 

It's basically the normal flu ffs this happened in the 70's really f*** off with referrring into the past The people who are dieing from it are elders and people who have heart problems... People die from flu all the time Just you dont hear about it as much because their tired of ranting about it. it basically becomes boring. And chips you call me a dumbass you prolly spent half your time googling swine flu to get all this information that pours out of your arse. yea my colleagues at work had swine flu And one of them were preagnant at the time. It's not a big deal seriously cut the bullshit about it being the same as the spanish flu.

Jimmy[Cult]-Pvp Warrior
Tristan[SOS]-Pvm Mage
Cilit Bang-Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 am 

no actually i did a report on it a long while ago... one of those things i stumbled on..
but stop posting if you want me to stop refering...
and idc to argue about it with you, because all you do is OMG im right stfu! no facts no references, even if u happen to be right. the way you communicate your point is worst then a middle schoolers rants. you should take some communication classes or something..

anyway... hopefully your right dedo!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:02 am 

Ya lets not argue further on who is right on this subject, the point being, get well Ice and
hope you feel better soon :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 am 

people dont usually die of the flu....they die of dehydration caused by the flu......cause when your puking you dont feel like consuming anything.....and puking/diarrhea makes you even more dehydrated.......to be a healthy human you are supposed to drink 64oz of water a day min.....thats like 2 big gulps....its harder to do then you would think.

and i would feel alot better with a status update.....does anyone have any contact with Ice?

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next