It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:27 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Fishing Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I wanted to post this because today I honestly fished for probably 2 or more hours and have only gotten around .8 gains. To me this is way off because in the old system fishing was not this difficult. I honestly remember getting at least 1.6 gains in about an hour or more, but now it takes me 2+ hours to get to just 1.0 full gains. Some suggestions I have on this matter are:

a) Reduce the difficulty in gains on this skill. From the gains I get I wont GM this skill or be anywhere near catching stat or FFF until im probably out of college.

b) Put what fish you can catch back to t3a. I remember only being able to catch small fish at 60, but now I can catch them at 50? Gains seemed to go a little faster when one was able to catch something new. Now the fish caught at 60 can also be caught at 50.

c) Change the overall casting. It should be one cast and I either catch something, or fail to do so. I dislike sitting for several seconds waiting for my player to even attemp to catch.

Those that already have GM fishers are rather lucky not to have trained it now. I can look forward to having a fisher at 90 when im probably like 20 or something. Kinda sad when you think about it....

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]