It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: Re: Public Shaming Time
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
or u had secure but to a access level where co-owners can get into them also, lol

or the shard crashed and reset to a point where u didnt have your chest secured,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:25 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
WELL WHEN THE BIGGETS CLAN CALLED MOB EXISTED WITH ASHES THE CLAN LEADER I KILLED ABOUT 10 MOB in A ROW WITHOUT RESTOCK IN A NIGTH...some mob restoked then came to die again...in covetus 3
wow 10 MoB's in a row! :P ur a terrorist :twisted:

Funny how MoB at its most members only had 10-15 and you have never once killed me so i think you are full of shit. On a different note i think if a guy gets a week ban for f****** with some moron who won't shut uo about who he thinhks is staff, maybe he should get a ban too no?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm 

Seems reasonable. He is a player that has been here long enough to know the rules. Been on this game longer than I have. Honestly, players like myself and others would get a straight ban if we did this on the forums and in-game.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:36 pm 

Exactly, he is constantly acusing players of being staff and using their accounts to do stuff against him. He is constantly acusing staff of wrong doing. I mean i realize that he gets away with it mostly because he is a nutjob and noone takes him seriously, but if anyone else pulled that we would have an instant forum ban for starters and possibly more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm 

The problem is staff want to stay hidden. Im sure current staff (Echo, Drakkar, Koldoon, and Bob) are aware that some players know who they are. Now I know staff are constantly tracking people down that try to reveal who their player accounts are and thats totally reasonable; its part of their job to stay hidden.

Whats going to be interesting is if Raptor continues to play, learns the true identity of staff then he will surely tell players who staff are. This being a big issue with new players.

Honestly, you keep him around and you might as well tell every new player who you are in-game. If not, Raptor will do it for you eventually....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm 

ok, um even if you went up to raptor and told him who each staff were..

he'll be accusing the next person of being staff the following week..

thats not a issue..

I wouldn't like to see him banned... seeing the conditions there working with.. its a game, and banning certain people from the game may cause harm to be done in real life... its not worth a game for someone to be hurt in real life...

in all the situation holds no real threat to obsidians structure, playablity or balance
thus i think it should be a live and let live sitation here.. if people wanna f*** with raptor... go ahead, it wont make the slightest difference in the end.. same if raptor wants to f*** with you...

and besides.. if ur not cool with raptor he might hack your bank accoutn and kidnap your pet cat.... dude he's legit,, ive seen him do it!, back in the 1980s he created the itnernet and had pop ups showing the whole situation! so dont fuxx wit raptor!

RAPTOR FOR PRESIDENT! WOOT WOOT!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 pm 

Well from what I got you said he shouldn't be banned because that will do damage to him in real life.

Yet, you mention that we should mess with him; by pranking him and just overall being an 'asshole'.

Here is what I am wondering. Which one do you think will cause more problems to him in real life. Banning him because he repeadetly breaks the rules and acts like he does. Or constantly making fun of him and messing with him to the point of insanity (no matter how funny it may be).

I honestly think making fun of him and egging him on will cause more problems than banning. Didn't he already get banned the first time, thus he made this new account?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm 

Moronic thread hall of fame?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 pm 

err.. nosympathy.. no. i honestly think what we say has no effect on him.
as you just pointed out, this game obviously means something to him your words on the other hand....naahh.....
and certain situations occurred before which made me think of that so...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 pm 

Alright, Im sorry if you think he should be banned all my respect for you no longer exists. If anything you should see the fact that he loves this game more then anything. Yes, he has issues, deal with it. Theres no reason to ban him, if anything hes a reason why you guys are playing. He is the contreversy. Plus he brought loads of players to this game including restless,other frenchies and the people like me and restless brought herocedkiller and blood. To even think about banning him is ridiculous. If staff have any problem, or wish to understand him better, pm restless or even me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 pm 

Okay. So the shard is basically going to die because Raptor gets banned for what he has done?

Some players need to get there mouth off of Raptor's nuts and do something else for a change.

Im still going to play regardless if Raptor stays or not. I didn't start playing this game some years ago because Ice, Flame, or Scud told me about a player named xblood.

Damn, some of you honestly give too much credit to Raptor on this game surviving or being entertaining.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:48 pm 

um so give valid reasons he should be banned then?
what he accuses some people of BEING staff... and everyone knows hes wrong? ... woooppdeee what damage is that bringing?

no ones on his nuts, your just attacking him for little reason more then your personal hatred for him...

and frankly he brings more to the game than you will or ever have brought. of course he didn't bring EVERYONE to the game.. but shit, he brought hella more people than you did?... how many did you bring again?...0..oh,, ya my fault :roll:

he also cotributes to PvP and the economy way more then you do... so id rather see you go than him tbh....

and thats not even touching his entertainment values :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 pm 

Raptor really isnt that bad just kinda hard headed. If you can get him to listen to you and understand what you are telling him he isnt so bad. And no not on his nut sack just saying. Should he get ban nah some players have done worse and they are still here. But he does need to get in his head not everyone is staff.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:24 pm 

None of your comments I even took serious Sub, sorry to say.

The point is how he acts overall (both in-game and in the forums). He acts like a complete ass and the only reason he is left to play is because people feel sorry for him because of shit.

So why can't I act like raptor and go saying that I think Falin is Echo, Belg is Drakkar, Hank is Koldoon? The rason being is that I don't act like Raptor does? Bullshit excuse.

Why can't I use CAPS all the time and start cussing people out, telling staff they are corrupt all the time, and place death threats? Because I don't act like Raptor? Another bullshit excuse.

The only people that I could get to play are my brothers. They would rather play XBox because they don't know what Ultima Online is or how the game functions. I honestly can't get other people to play because all my friends, including me, have other things. I just find time to play this. Also, I came into this game when it was still entertaining - none of my friends (or anyone else by that matter) would play this game with all the confusing things that are occuring at the moment.

But forgive me for not being as 'cool' as Raptor. I don't hate/dislike/or have a grudge against Raptor. I say hello to him in-game and then go my way. Other than that I pay little to no attention to him.

Since staff seem to let him do all this. Then Ill just go around accusing people myself of being staff. If I manage to accurately accuse a player of being the right staff member, then I should not be punished because it was an accident.

Lets all act like Raptor. Since people seem to think thats the cool thing to do or be :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 pm 

ok, i guess you missed the main point of my post-
this wont effect you irl if you get banned,
and you dont know all of the sitation,, neither do i..

so let the shit go?
I hate the
OOOO well he can do this blah blah blah but i cant posts..
5 year old shit

i can understand on different issues.. but this? banned him for what?

in other words stop bitching.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next