It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:33 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: list of necro bugs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:22 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
i sorta figured instead of making bob go threw tons of 1 sentence posts about necro bugs we can compile them here
(not balance issues, just bugs)

1) halu still works on necros...

says its not supposed to be able to

2) magic armor stilll fizzles and gets stuck in your pack when you die...

3) ra seems to not work on necros... the + 10% damage (which is rediculous when a fireball hits you for 20-25 EVERY time,, and a FS always hits you in the 60s.......) seems to override the RA... dunno how but.. no matter what i do things do full damage armor or not..

4)magic armor doesnt give + AR or get rid of the 5% fizzle rate

dunno if thats a bug or what.... but magic armor should have SOME sort of advantage besides getting stuck in your pack after you die.... LOL
because ohh knows! wouldnt want anyone to loot that bone armor! :roll:

Post subject: Re: list of necro bugs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 pm 

totally agree.. exept for the first one.. i like necros being able to hallu, they are necros.. dunno if im right or not.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 pm 

maybe i worded it wrong

i ment, necros are supposed to be immune to hallu meaning u cant cast it on them, but they can cast on you....

actually the whole warlock race is supposed to be like that....
but it isn't

thats what i ment :) its a bug, wasnt discussing balance lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 pm 

dunno if its a bug or not.. but magery fizzles are rediculous.. above circle 3or4 u get 50% auto chance to fizzle + my bone armour got 5% also(in the race guide, it says not) so i get 55% chance to fizzle.

(+) when i cast necro spells, i must wait 8-10 seconds to cast magery spells.

so im sure there is something should be done on it.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:58 pm 

Quote:
3) ra seems to not work on necros... the + 10% damage (which is rediculous when a fireball hits you for 20-25 EVERY time,, and a FS always hits you in the 60s.......) seems to override the RA... dunno how but.. no matter what i do things do full damage armor or not..
:roll:

reactive armor only protects against physically dealt damage, as per a warrior bashing your brains in with a mace. however useful, it subjects you to less protection from other sources such as fire, lightning, and maybe even poison, so you will prolly take a lil more damage from those types of spells. Not a Bug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:10 pm 

Correct. RA is for physical damage, not damage brought upon your through spells.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:05 pm 

sorry i waas high, i crammed a balance issue in with the bug,

1 i know its against physical damage..
2 i should have said, the +10 % damage seems to overide all armor as i get hit the same while im naked.. or with bone and RA on...
also some spells do have physical attack properties like e bolt and fireball, so if your close to someone that RA will kick in, just so you know ;)

but ya....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 am 

Quote:
sorry i waas high, i crammed a balance issue in with the bug,

1 i know its against physical damage..
2 i should have said, the +10 % damage seems to overide all armor as i get hit the same while im naked.. or with bone and RA on...
also some spells do have physical attack properties like e bolt and fireball, so if your close to someone that RA will kick in, just so you know ;)

but ya....

You must still be high. Warlocks take extra damage from everything, energy bolt, key word being energy=electrical/energy dmg... fireball=fire dmg... bladespirits=physical damage. RA not AOE spell, only affects physical damage while compromising all other forms like energy/fire/poison/cold. I may be completely wrong about the physics of this shard, but it seems bob has done a pretty good job with them, thank you bob. But go smoke another bowl dude cuz your logic is making no sense to a person that thinks so logically he doesn't want to get up so early in the morning that he beats the birds up because he like the birds. RA=+physical protection and -elemental protection. I dont think it gets anymore cut and dry than that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 pm 

um, no test it, everyone knows some spells are effected by the armor the target is wearing....

thats no secret.. ei. fireball (your fire damage ) is negated by armor... meaning cast on someone when there naked and no protection, and then cast fireball on them with some aga or medium range armor..
you'll note the extra damage done when naked,,

and I am 100% sure it works the same with energy bolt, as i have tested it and pvped with it, energy bolt can do as much as a FS when you have no armor,, but is reduced to 20 hp worth of damage when the target has armor...

so ya, instead of posting a reply right now,, go and test my theory.... i know you don't normally use these spells but w,e go test them before arguing with me....

i am saying this isn't the case with necros... no matter the armor. it seems to do that high damage,, which is above 10% more WITH armor.. i think it just does 10% more and doesnt calculate the armor.. thats all i am saying, it might be me just being used to the platemail,, and how much HP it saves, vrs the bone which is small

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]