It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:45 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Bandage Pricing
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Back in T3A me and sinfulldead use to have sheep farms, feeding them, sheering them and selling either the cloth or the bandies on our vendors. Back then the price for cloth on vendors wasn't so cheap, but now you can get 5k bandies for around 500 gp.

I know people will dislike this, but I don't like not seeing any sheep farms, it brings in business in the clothing area, and makes me richer.

So can we set the prices like they were in T3A? I'm not too sure on what they were but I do remember not buying cloth from the tailors because it was not cheap, so I would just go to my sheep farm and make them myself.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Bandage Pricing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:22 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
I don't agree. This should be implemented after the second crafting patch. The prices for selling items are already out of hack, and having to buy the cottons and spools at a higher price with no profit is out of the question.

Back in t3a once was able to make decent cash selling clothing back to the tailor. Now all the prices are too low and no matter what quality the item is the prices are the same.

Good idea, but I would implement this after the 2nd crafting patch.

Post subject: Re: Bandage Pricing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am 

i dont agree. even tho i would realy care paying a litl extra for my bandies.. but i dont think the economy should be balanced for vet who can gather a hundred sheep in their keep. i remember when i was noob and was spending most of my hunt cash for bandies.. then they were out of price.. couple gp for us to spend is nothing but when ppl try to train their only 60 swordman char.. if it cost them 100 gold worth of bandies to kill 3 skeleton.. and they wont have house neither so u cant tell them to go farm sheeps.. plus there is always as dumb ass to cast aera efect spell to kill your sheep. so its only very good for those who got a big house with nice instalation for that..

in another order of idea.. instead of making bandies more expensiv maybe sheep could be made more productive to balance the price..
i dont mind if some wana take their time to sheer them sheep n get some clothes.. but not if it screw over lower player..
MaG

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]